Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

vantexan

did i say i didnt have a problem with ottoman empire? are you lying again? jesus is watching you!

yes the west did colonize it
I don't recall you saying anything about the Ottoman Empire beyond just bringing them up. Do you feel the Ottomans were just as evil as European colonizers? Do you feel that Mongols, Huns, and others were just as evil for slaughtering millions as Europeans were? How about Aztecs, Mayans, and Incas? How about.......(the list is endless)?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Not talking about paying back evil with evil. Talking about stopping evil. Do you think it's acceptable to stand idly by while Nazis kill Jews? Overrun the entire world?

Christians rebuilt Germany and Japan after stopping them from continuing to kill millions.
By faith, I trust God even with working out evil for good but based upon Jesus teaching, teaching that the Bible even confirms, I am not sure how I can’t view modern warfare, all warfare for that matter, as evil.

vantexan

By faith, I trust God even with working out evil for good but based upon Jesus teaching, teaching that the Bible even confirms, I am not sure how I can’t view modern warfare, all warfare for that matter, as evil.
So you're not concerned as much with innocents being slaughtered as you are with not lifting a finger to stop it.

Box Ox

So you're not concerned as much with innocents being slaughtered as you are with not lifting a finger to stop it.

Shows how privileged we are, to be able to sit behind the protection of our own military and law enforcement and say the use of arms is evil.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I am equally concerned and conflicted in spirit with innocents being slaughtered and with the violent militaristic response to crimes to humanity such as the Oct 7 attack.

Can any amount of bombs truly defend those already killed on that day?

Can any amount of bombs bring anyone of the innocent victims back?

The sanctity of life is so compromised in this situation.

May God do the work He has to do to heal these nations.

vantexan

I am equally concerned and conflicted in spirit with innocents being slaughtered and with the violent militaristic response to crimes to humanity such as the Oct 7 attack.

Can any amount of bombs truly defend those already killed in that day?

You're missing the forest for the trees.

Sure there's wanting retribution. But the October attack was so horrific that Israel is looking to destroy Hamas once and for all so that they can't continue to kill others. And that means some innocent civilians will die too. None of which would be happening if Hamas hadn't chose to attack on October 7th.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Can any amount of bombs truly defend those already killed on that day?

How can you be so obtuse?

Integrity

Binge Poster
You're missing the forest for the trees.

Sure there's wanting retribution. But the October attack was so horrific that Israel is looking to destroy Hamas once and for all so that they can't continue to kill others. And that means some innocent civilians will die too. None of which would be happening if Hamas hadn't chose to attack on October 7th.
Do you believe in the sanctity of life?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Not sure.

Do you believe in the sanctity of life?
Yes, but there are times in the defense of life that I must also be taken. I know you don’t care what the Bible says, you pick and choose what you like, but the law even states that murderers are not permitted to live and must be executed. Those savages that murdered the innocent must be killed along with their progeny.

rickyb

I don't recall you saying anything about the Ottoman Empire beyond just bringing them up. Do you feel the Ottomans were just as evil as European colonizers? Do you feel that Mongols, Huns, and others were just as evil for slaughtering millions as Europeans were? How about Aztecs, Mayans, and Incas? How about.......(the list is endless)?
I have no idea i am not holding my breath

rickyb

Yes, but there are times in the defense of life that I must also be taken. I know you don’t care what the Bible says, you pick and choose what you like, but the law even states that murderers are not permitted to live and must be executed. Those savages that murdered the innocent must be killed along with their progeny.
Wtf is a progeny lol

rickyb

Shows how privileged we are, to be able to sit behind the protection of our own military and law enforcement and say the use of arms is evil.
usa cops use israeli colonizers tactics. its exported from israel for domestic use on your own unofficial internal black colonies

Box Ox

usa cops use israeli colonizers tactics. its exported from israel for domestic use on your own unofficial internal black colonies
Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?

Sounds like something pulled directly from comrade or terrorist TV.