Part Timers Don’t deserve $25

Tell me you have no clue what you are talking about without actually telling me. Please try loading your own trucks 5 days a week before bitching and claiming we warehouse workers aren’t hard workers lol.
I'd :censored2:ing love to replace your :censored2:ty, worthless ass. When I load my truck it cuts my on road time by at least 45 minutes and nothing ends up on the floor. I'm sure you work hard, but you're still bad at it.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
Tell me you have no clue what you are talking about without actually telling me. Please try loading your own trucks 5 days a week before bitching and claiming we warehouse workers aren’t hard workers lol.
You might be surprised how many drivers used to preload before they started driving.

Load charts now are not even close to how they used to be when you had to know every street (including the number breaks).

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
First of all ups doesent have warehouses or warehouse workers
So cool your jets
And another thing most have loaded their own trucks 5 days a week So if you wanna whine like a little bitch take it somewhere else
IMG_7729.gif