Part Timers Don’t deserve $25

Thebrownblob

Or which job is easier
Personally, I never thought package car driving was as physically difficult as it is a mental grind. Sitting in the seat of the truck for between eight and 12 hours a day dealing with management, customers, and possibly life situations is a grind daily.

Brownwind

Both jobs are insanely easy.
Come on road in January with me. Chaining up isn’t always as easy as it seems.

Preload depends on where you’re on the belt. Unloading is a no brainer but tiring, spa is boring and you need to be a gamer for success, loading a bricked out truck is very difficult.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Preload might be the hardest in the building.

"In the building"

Its a different world outside those walls. I preloaded for years before I started driving and there is no comparison. Driving is far harder.
It's really not that difficult. You deliver and/or pick up one stop at a time at your pace. Sometimes the weather or the hours sucked but we knew what we were getting into.

rod

Retired 22 years
It's really not that difficult. You deliver and/or pick up one stop at a time at your pace. Sometimes the weather or the hours sucked but we knew what we were getting into.
If they knew what they were getting into then why does everyone bitch about the heat and hours? its like they get the job and expect it to be an 8 to 5 gig with an air-conditioned office.