Part Timers Don’t deserve $25

542thruNthru

Ban your face.
200w-21.gif

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Tell me you have no clue what you are talking about without actually telling me. Please try loading your own trucks 5 days a week before bitching and claiming we warehouse workers aren’t hard workers lol.
Try working twice as many hours, climbing 30 flights of stairs and add 10-12 miles of walking per day carrying everything you load. Outside in the heat, cold, rain and snow. Then ponder why it’s insulting that part timers want to make more than a driver three years into progression.

PT Car Washer

Try working twice as many hours, climbing 30 flights of stairs and add 10-12 miles of walking per day carrying everything you load. Outside in the heat, cold, rain and snow. Then ponder why it’s insulting that part timers want to make more than a driver three years into progression.
Who ever said PTers want to make more an hour then a top rate delivery driver. I make $.09/hr less and I think that is fair.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I'm retired and I do that many stairs and miles most days. Move it or lose it.