Peak is around the corner

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger

Attachments

• AE8EEF90-8F5C-4921-ACAC-517B0F65B39C.png
    AE8EEF90-8F5C-4921-ACAC-517B0F65B39C.png
    448.7 KB · Views: 72

Undertow

Who wants to work with helper?. you can't keep them six feet away from you while you're driving. and you have to drive around and both people have to wear a mask all day long?
That's going to be my response when they attempt to burden Me with one this time. I can't believe how many of them over the years have shown up late, massively out of shape and unfit for the physical demands required, climbed into the cab, and began coughing even without a pandemic hanging over the driver's head.

Last year they let most of Us be and just added more PVD's and it was just so much less hassle to deal with, but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't try to force them on more drivers this season. With unemployment so high, there might be even more than the usual pool of flunkies that sign up simply because they might have to prove they are actively applying for work just to continue collecting benefits which usually translates into most of them not really caring if their inadequate performance is negatively impacting the driver's day.

The last several years here, they've required drivers to fill out these safety awareness packets with the helpers where somehow We are supposed to "observe" their methods. After being reminded for about the tenth time in ten days that I was somehow "responsible" for the heath and safety of a 350 pound man or a nearly 60 year old woman if they couldn't manage to keep their balance in an ice storm or evade a pit bull, I told them to to shove their added worksheets, timecards with wrong meet points printed on them, and the helpers along with it.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
That's going to be my response when they attempt to burden Me with one this time. I can't believe how many of them over the years have shown up late, massively out of shape and unfit for the physical demands required, climbed into the cab, and began coughing even without a pandemic hanging over the driver's head.

Last year they let most of Us be and just added more PVD's and it was just so much less hassle to deal with, but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't try to force them on more drivers this season. With unemployment so high, there might be even more than the usual pool of flunkies that sign up simply because they might have to prove they are actively applying for work just to continue collecting benefits which usually translates into most of them not really caring if their inadequate performance is negatively impacting the driver's day.

The last several years here, they've required drivers to fill out these safety awareness packets with the helpers where somehow We are supposed to "observe" their methods. After being reminded for about the tenth time in ten days that I was somehow "responsible" for the heath and safety of a 350 pound man or a nearly 60 year old woman if they couldn't manage to keep their balance in an ice storm or evade a pit bull, I told them to to shove their added worksheets, timecards with wrong meet points printed on them, and the helpers along with it.
1599373890860.gif

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Give me a stuffed p5 or even rental flying solo any day of the week. Max my hours out Mon-Fri, maximize my weekend cause that’s all we get anyway