Peak is around the corner

Over70irregs

Who wants to work with helper?. you can't keep them six feet away from you while you're driving. and you have to drive around and both people have to wear a mask all day long?
Company does not care if you get exposed by some young jumper. They already don’t tell us when one of our own is sick or quarantined. They will sacrifice your well being in a heartbeat. Protect yourself

FromOffTheStreets

We had a drivers wife go to get tested but never did cause the wait was too long , she received a letter saying she tested positive when she never took any test..HOAX
It's not a hoax but its definitely not what they've made it out to be. The truth is almost always in the middle of what the 2 sides portray.
It's to bad we don't have grown ups running the greatest nation on earth. It's like a group of middle schoolers running our country for the last 20 years.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
It's not a hoax but its definitely not what they've made it out to be. The truth is almost always in the middle of what the 2 sides portray.
It's to bad we don't have grown ups running the greatest nation on earth. It's like a group of middle schoolers running our country for the last 20 years.
We had some local events in our county canceled for the first time since the civil war.

Death toll in my county hasn’t had a new death in months but the bars and restaurants still closed? UNACCEPTABLE

🧔✊

Last edited:

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
That’s an insult to middle schoolers.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
He has pneumonia from the infection. But he has tested positive for the virus.

Classic example of Our Dear Leader convincing rubes like you that something doesn’t exist that does, in fact, exist.
George Floyd tested positive for covid , is that what killed him?
you’ve been hypnotized by social media , I suggest you delete your Facebook and look up real news articles. Silly Little rabbit

🧔✊

The Driver

I drive.
George Floyd tested positive for covid , is that what killed him?
you’ve been hypnotized by social media , I suggest you delete your Facebook and look up real news articles. Silly Little rabbit

🧔✊

Don’t you need to get back to masturbating to Donald Trump’s tweets?

The Driver

I drive.
My uncle was a tough :censored2:. Former Navy. 6’4” and built like a basketball player. He was always nice to me and asked how I was doing. He and his wife raised his family on the farm and he has the quiet strength and intelligence that I came to respect in people later in life. I hate to think of him being on his back, tube shoved down his throat, unable to speak, laconic as he is, in misery with the only people he’ll see if he wakes up is nurses and doctors completely covered in protective equipment.

Some of you guys are really immature and it’s obvious that if this virus ravaged your bodies that your tough facade would break down pretty quickly. Just hope that this autumn and winter that you don’t catch Covid and suffer and be killed or maimed by it. What if there isn’t a vaccine that’s rolled out fast enough? Are you totally sure you’re healthy otherwise? You may not know until it’s too late!