Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

Babagounj

Strength through joy
When bhos finally releases all of his " sealed " records.
I find it rather funny that a man of the people refuses to let his records be seen .
What is he really afraid of ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I find it rather funny that a man of the people refuses to let his records be seen .

Still wont toss in the towel, eh?

I guess your hope being crushed by the US Supreme court for the second time isnt enough to let it go. ********

Peace

TOS

Last edited by a moderator:

bbsam

Staff member
If any of this really mattered, couldn't you have seen it all back in 2004 after he spoke at the convention? You could have gotten to know this up and comer in the democratic party quite easily, right?

bbsam

Staff member
Good idea, why didn't the New York Times do so ?
I don't know. Why didn't Fox News? My guess is people did and found nothing spectacular to report. No Muslim extremist ties. No suspect heritage. No shadowy links to the Weather Underground. There was alot of time that noone said anything. Kinda make the earth shattering claims of the last three years seem silly.

UPS Lifer

I don't know. Why didn't Fox News? My guess is people did and found nothing spectacular to report. No Muslim extremist ties. No suspect heritage. No shadowy links to the Weather Underground. There was alot of time that noone said anything. Kinda make the earth shattering claims of the last three years seem silly.

Hawaii has said that the birth certificate is real. Good enough for me. What bothers me is the sealed records. This guy claims transparency but him and his wife have sealed records. To me, that only means that there is something damaging in those records. I could only hazard to guess what it is. BO was never really vetted by the press because he was golden. I am sure that those who geeks who know how to make stuff disappear could do a decent job of hiding stuff from the press (who really don't want to dig to deep anyway).

I have already formed an opinion of the couple. I just want to see that opinion validated for all the kool-aid drinkers out there. If I am ever proved wrong, I will have no problem admitting it. That proof has to come from a valid non-partisan certified authority definitely not TOS or the internet ;)!!

bbsam

Staff member
Hawaii has said that the birth certificate is real. Good enough for me. What bothers me is the sealed records. This guy claims transparency but him and his wife have sealed records. To me, that only means that there is something damaging in those records. I could only hazard to guess what it is. BO was never really vetted by the press because he was golden. I am sure that those who geeks who know how to make stuff disappear could do a decent job of hiding stuff from the press (who really don't want to dig to deep anyway).

I have already formed an opinion of the couple. I just want to see that opinion validated for all the kool-aid drinkers out there. If I am ever proved wrong, I will have no problem admitting it. That proof has to come from a valid non-partisan certified authority definitely not TOS or the internet ;)!!
There is no way someone gets the DNC or RNC behind them without vetting. Certainly not with anything like the scope of things alleged coming up. And it isn't uncommon to have records sealed nor is it the responsibility of the president to run around proving any internet floating rumor wrong.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
So please explain in detail why he refuses to release any other records , yet is demanding that Romney release all of his ?
Can you say double standard ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So please explain in detail why he refuses to release any other records , yet is demanding that Romney release all of his ?
Can you say double standard ?

There is no comparision. Every candidate for president releases his tax returns for 10 years. ROMNEY shouldnt be the exclusion to the rule. EVEN your OWN party is demanding he release the records and this isnt a PARTISIAN request.

YOU have for years jumped on the bandwagon for the utmost ridiculous records to be released, yet want ROMNEY to be excluded from your OWN scrutiny.

How does it feel for the shoe to be on the other foot?

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
There is no comparision. Every candidate for president releases his tax returns for 10 years. ROMNEY shouldnt be the exclusion to the rule. EVEN your OWN party is demanding he release the records and this isnt a PARTISIAN request.

YOU have for years jumped on the bandwagon for the utmost ridiculous records to be released, yet want ROMNEY to be excluded from your OWN scrutiny.

Peace

TOS
Romney isn't the exclusion....he's not even OFFICIALLY the candidate yet!!!

Much like George Zimmerman isn't convicted either.

Just wait 'til convention and trial .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
There is no comparision.
bhos has never been vetted.
Every candidate for president releases his tax returns for 10 years.
Including all presidents from before the income tax law was passed.
ROMNEY shouldnt be the exclusion to the rule.
What rule, like all presidents must be vetted ?
EVEN your OWN party,I have never stated my party, is demanding he release the records and this isnt a PARTISIAN request.
When bhos shows his , then Romney might consider the request. But he would be foolish . It would be like getting you to answer some simply questions that you keep avoiding.

Romney has been vetted, bhos has not . That's my scrutiny.

Peace

TOS

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Arizona’s Sheriff Joe Arpaio claims Obama’s birth certificate is fake* - NY Daily News
Show up at first debate with
All high school and college transcripts.
birth certificate
tax returns.
Marriage licenses.
problem solved. We can see how much Romney made, and we can see how Obama coded off his real estate holdings.
We can see who was a better student, and where they went and how they paid for it.
Then we can vote for the more honest of the two.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Another doctored image deepens Obama mystery
Filmmaker claims black man removed from 2012 campaign Facebook image[/h]Gilbert commissioned Robert Nikolakakis, a professional graphic artist and illustrator from Montreal, Canada, to examine the photograph.
breakingnews004hand.jpg