Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

UPS Lifer

I enjoyed reading the articles and watching the video and not to take the wind out of the sails, I look at both sides. This doctoring could be done by anyone. For example a birther who wants to discredit the other side could doctor a picture and leave something like the hand out just to cast doubt to show an attempted cover-up. As obvious as that hand is, how could someone have missed that and gone to all the trouble of everything else? Sorry, I just don't buy it.

I have done a lot of work on photos and know that it is a tedious job that requires concentration and a keen eye for detail. Anyone that was good enough to do the rest of the picture would never miss that detail!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
UPS LIFER, Since this photo was posted on bhos' Facebook page then he or his team would be the source. I highly doubt anyone else would be able to access that account.
As for why did they leave the black hand in , I believe it was done intentionally .
Just like the smiley face left within a signature on his latest release of his BC.
It's just their twisted way of giving everyone The Raspberry and opening the door onto another diversion so he can avoid campaigning on his record.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Things are getting interesting in Globe.

A suit was filed July 2nd by Susan Daniels to keep Obama off the Ohio ballot because his SS# may be fraudulent..............

The action names the Ohio Secretary of State as a defendant because she believes his office has the muscle to officially resolve the mystery surrounding Obama's past.

During her years as a P.I. she has verified thousands of SS#s. When she saw Obama's # she knew immediately that something wasn't right.

Prior to June, 2011, the S.S. Admin. assignd prefixes - first 3 numbers - based on the applicant's mailing address.
His prefix is 042. 040 through 049 were assigned to CT. residents.

She says the number used by Obama was issued March 28, 1977 when the future pres. was a kid in Hawaii.(10th grade) By law, anyone older than 12 was required then & now to appear for an in-person interview if they applied for a SS# for the first time. There's no evidence that Obama was anywhere near CT. back when the # was issued.

This will get more & more interesting.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Don't forget that current SS# he now uses was not his first number he used.
Also his current SS# was issued to some one who was born in 1890.

moreluck

golden ticket member
184248.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=1]Trump renews push to unseal Obama records[/h] [h=2]Calls for 'wonderful trade': President's papers for Romney tax returns[/h]Trump told “Fox & Friends,” “He’s spending millions of dollars in legal fees to hide it, and most of the presidents, by the way, have released their college applications and their college records. And a lot of questions are being raised by a lot of different people.”

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Trump renews push to unseal Obama records

Calls for 'wonderful trade': President's papers for Romney tax returns

Trump told “Fox & Friends,” “He’s spending millions of dollars in legal fees to hide it, and most of the presidents, by the way, have released their college applications and their college records. And a lot of questions are being raised by a lot of different people.”

Are you like that last person on earth listening to Donald Trump?

Oh yeah, youve shown you will go down with the ship, like u did with the SS ORLY TAINZ and the SS ALAN KEYES, I guess the SS DONALD TRUMP is still floating.

Peace

TOS

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Compare all the BCs that bhos has released and one thing is constant , each document is slightly different.
Makes one wonder why ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Are you like that last person on earth listening to Donald Trump?

Oh yeah, youve shown you will go down with the ship, like u did with the SS ORLY TAINZ and the SS ALAN KEYES, I guess the SS DONALD TRUMP is still floating.

Peace

TOS

Trump can't be bought off by bhos thugs thus making his offer seem quite reasonable .
But we all know that if bhos did release those records , his goose is cooked. Along with the MSM.
I have always wondered why some hacker hasn't released the info already ?

BrownArmy

Only if you believe it to be.

Uh-huh.

A leprechaun was riding Lickety-Split Pony on the lakeside, but they were attacked by Bigfoot.

Elvis swooped down in an Area 51 alien spaceship (with JFK and Marilyn Monroe - both alive!) and shot Bigfoot - shot him good!

Just then, Nessie roared out of the lake and cracked that crazy alien ship in half!

(Elvis survived...)

Uh-huh.

A leprechaun was riding Lickety-Split Pony on the lakeside, but they were attacked by Bigfoot.

Elvis swooped down in an Area 51 alien spaceship (with JFK and Marilyn Monroe - both alive!) and shot Bigfoot - shot him good!

Just then, Nessie roared out of the lake and cracked that crazy alien ship in half!

(Elvis survived...)
and you believe everything TOS posts .....eehhhhh... I'll take the wee Irishman on his stead, thank you very much.