Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

moreluck

golden ticket member
The only "one" wondering seems to be you. The rest of us have moved on (except for Rod:dissapointed:)--perhaps you should join us.
There are lots of people out there who 'wonder'.
Too many questions about too many things all going unanswered.
O's been telling all kinds of lies to the people, why would it seem
so far-fetched that there may be lies in his personal life too?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
He, and other classmates never met, saw or heard of Barack Obama....I find that interesting.

Former Obama Classmate: “Something Doesn’t Smell Right At Columbia”…

Something doesn't smell right at Bain, or in Salt Lake City. Show us those tax returns Mitt...the long form. And if you don't, Sheriff Joe and Steven Seagal will do an investigation. While we're at it, let's see Mitt's school records from private school in Detroit, and from Harvard. My guess is that he wasn't magna cum laude. Maybe more like Bush at Yale...a 2.0 student with limited potential, except as a village idiot.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
i thought only the Right could be infected with Barack Derangement Syndrome. There is a cure you know. It's called getting informed. Turning off FOX and reading are Steps 1 and 2 of the 12-step program. I know you can do it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'll start with step 1 reading his BC with his adopted papers enclosed.
Step 2 reading just how was able to travel abroad without a US passport .
Step 3 how did someone with such poor grades get into Harvard Law School.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Something doesn't smell right at Bain, or in Salt Lake City. Show us those tax returns Mitt...the long form. And if you don't, Sheriff Joe and Steven Seagal will do an investigation. While we're at it, let's see Mitt's school records from private school in Detroit, and from Harvard. My guess is that he wasn't magna cum laude. Maybe more like Bush at Yale...a 2.0 student with limited potential, except as a village idiot.
As I recall GW's grades were better than J Kerry's , the dems last great hope.

texan

i thought only the Right could be infected with Barack Derangement Syndrome. There is a cure you know. It's called getting informed. Turning off FOX and reading are Steps 1 and 2 of the 12-step program. I know you can do it.

What options are there after FOX? Networks that protect, and do not speak the truth.
315399_412611758797188_299349994_n-1.jpg

texan

Fox "speaks the truth"? C'mon, Texan. You know better than that.

True none are perfect.

I watch multiple sides, exept MSNBC. MSNBC is too lefy for me.
But the four (CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS) have a left slant, and Fox has a right slant.

I wish I could find one that was neutral and facts only.

At times I like PBS news in the evening.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Don't you wonder what happened to the journalist's curiosity? Obama's SS# has no logical explanation so far and people want to know.

The jouralist main job now (most of them) is to protect the incumbant.

texan

If I may clarify to BBSAM and TOS and others. When a very important news National item occurs.

I go to FOX first.

Take Wisconson Governor recall. I did not go to MSNBC first, but Fox. Then I flipped the remote to them (MSNBC) for the
other side.

It was interesting to hear the below from them:
A sad night for MSNBC: Video montage of Wisconsin recall race coverage - YouTube

I do not mock or ridicule. Just seems that they would not admit defeat in this news story until the end.

BrownArmy

and you believe everything TOS posts .....eehhhhh... I'll take the wee Irishman on his stead, thank you very much.

My post has nothing to do with TOS...it has everything to do with my opinion that it is implausible to the point of absurdity that our current President could possibly be elected if he wasn't born in the U.S.

Even if he managed to hoodwink everyone before he won the election, how is it possible that he could remain President if he's not a citizen?

The simplest explanation is usually the correct one: in this case, the simplest explanation being that the POTUS is in fact a citizen.

In fact, I'm not a huge supporter of our current President, but this 'birther' stuff is, in my opinion, a little ridiculous.

But hey, it's a free country: y'all are welcome to believe anything you want to believe.

moreluck

golden ticket member
My post has nothing to do with TOS...it has everything to do with my opinion that it is implausible to the point of absurdity that our current President could possibly be elected if he wasn't born in the U.S.

Even if he managed to hoodwink everyone before he won the election, how is it possible that he could remain President if he's not a citizen?

The simplest explanation is usually the correct one: in this case, the simplest explanation being that the POTUS is in fact a citizen.

In fact, I'm not a huge supporter of our current President, but this 'birther' stuff is, in my opinion, a little ridiculous.

But hey, it's a free country: y'all are welcome to believe anything you want to believe.

No more ridiculous than "truther" !!