Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

wkmac

Nope. Please surrender your union card immediately or you'll be removed from the Birther/Tenther/ Truther club. You are a union member, aren't you? Doesn't that make you something of a hypocrite?

I'm a union member who advocates a complete and total free market and no gov't whatsoever, period. I'd kick Obama to the curb not because of where he was born but because he's a freakin' leech not unlike the rest of his democrat party and the republicans also.

Does your rule apply to me as well?

bbsam

Staff member
I'm a union member who advocates a complete and total free market and no gov't whatsoever, period. I'd kick Obama to the curb not because of where he was born but because he's a freakin' leech not unlike the rest of his democrat party and the republicans also.

Does your rule apply to me as well?
Yes.:happy-very:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
(USA Today)- While calling for less fighting between Republicans and Democrats, President Obama also sent a message last night to critics — the so-called “birthers” — who say he was not born in the United State (and is therefore ineligible for the presidency).
“I was born in Hawaii, what can I say?,” Obama told Democratic donors in Boston. “I can’t change those facts.”
All I ask is for him to now prove it.

{ Notice he is always the one bringing up this subject. }

UPS Lifer

Nope. Please surrender your union card immediately or you'll be removed from the Birther/Tenther/ Truther club. You are a union member, aren't you? Doesn't that make you something of a hypocrite?

I was a UPS driver when Fdx was just starting... The biggest issue I had was that fdx was non-union and they copied everything we did. Some of them claim to be just like UPS but with different trucks. ...Not sure they will ever.... wait a second.... I am damn sure they will NEVER hold a candle to UPS or the Teamster drivers and all other union and non-union employees who work at Brown.

This is a non-partisan issue.

UPS Lifer

Of course there is always another take on the subject!

A dedicated Teamsters union worker was attending a convention in Las Vegas
and decided to check out the local brothels.
When he got to the first one, he asked the Madam, "Is this a union house?"

"No,'"she replied, "I'm sorry it isn't."

"Well, if I pay you $100, what cut do the girls get?"

"The house gets $80 and the girls get $20,'"she answered.

Offended at such unfair dealings,
the union man stomped off down the street in search of a more equitable, hopefully unionized shop. His search continued until finally he reached a brothel
where the Madam responded, "Why yes sir, this is a union house.
We observe all union rules."

The man asked, "And, if I pay you $100, what cut do the girls get?"
"The girls get $80 and the house gets $20."

"That's more like it!" the union man said.

He handed the Madam $100,
looked around the room, and pointed to a stunningly attractive green-eyed blonde.

"I'd like her," he said.

"I'm sure you would, sir," said the Madam.
Then she gestured to a 92-year old woman in the corner,
"but Ethel here has 67 years seniority and according to union rules, she's next.'"

bbsam

Staff member
I was a UPS driver when Fdx was just starting... The biggest issue I had was that fdx was non-union and they copied everything we did. Some of them claim to be just like UPS but with different trucks. ...Not sure they will ever.... wait a second.... I am damn sure they will NEVER hold a candle to UPS or the Teamster drivers and all other union and non-union employees who work at Brown.

This is a non-partisan issue.

But Fedex is non-union partly because of the IBT's weak leadership. That and the Fred S and UPS money supporting Republican law-makers. Oh, and alot of customers can't even really tell the difference. I still get called "the UPS man" when I first walk into offices after 15 years of walking into those offices.

wkmac

But Fedex is non-union partly because of the IBT's weak leadership. That and the Fred S and UPS money supporting Republican law-makers. Oh, and alot of customers can't even really tell the difference. I still get called "the UPS man" when I first walk into offices after 15 years of walking into those offices.

I do agree with the weak leadership comment and I'm not certain if UPS itself can make up it's mind about what it wants, a union FedEx or a UPS under rail law instead of labor law thus gaining an advantage over the current structure when it comes to strikes. Anybody with half a brain knows that UPS has a cozy deal with the IBT which really is a toothless tiger and UPS's Union grumbling is nothing more than Brer Rabbit yelling, "Don't throw me in the Briar Patch!"

For 30 years I've watched the contract get walked on at will by the company but then the membership turn around and then feather their own nest outside the contract (maybe they see the real truth yet dare not say it) to the point they don't want to turn over their own apple cart. Most management grumbling at the personal level if you actually really listen to it is about the manager's own feather nesting getting disturbed or sometimes both hourly and management get into a turf war over little fiefdoms they've created for themselves. And the gamesmanship continues on. Neither side really at the end of the day wants to follow the contract to the letter. Sad too because if they did, if does have a lot of good qualities about it and the weak stuff bothsides would clearly see and make changes to improve those areas. If you take the time to listen, it's suprising how many on both sides complain about the same issues in the contract.

Lifer spoke of FedEx copying UPS and on the ground side this may be true but on the air side we copied them so we've both in our respective ways have built a model that works and then copied each other so what's the diff here? And bbsam, you may get called the "UPS man" but I wonder how many people have shipped a UPS NDA package and then said they just "FedEx'd it?" I know in fact it's happened. There again is the public itself recognizing who built the model. Same as someone saying they are gonna get a coke and then order a Pepsi. That kind of branding is out there and powerful.

bbsam

Staff member
Wk;;
Your point about brand recognition is well taken. Although I am often confused with the "UPS man" and other use UPS NDA to "Fedex" something only adds to my original point that the in alot of circumstances, the customer simply doesn't care. As long as the letter/package/widgit gets from point A to point B, many simply don't care if it's union Lifer or scab bbsam who delivers it.

And as a point of technicality, Roadway copied UPS as RPS and after a spin-off Fedex bought Caliber Systems of which RPS was a subsidiary and which was later re-badged as Fedex Ground.

When I was driving I always shipped everything via UPS and mostly still do, although I will use the PO if it isn't important or worth much.

UPS Lifer

This subject is off topic and should probably be moved to another thread BUT...

WK,
Not sure how UPS copied FDX... I was talking about the air side. FDX started as air and their shipping book and COD tags were almost identical to UPS. UPS finally bought Flying Tiger because the cost was getting too high. As long as I was in management from 1978 on... UPS has been paranoid of being taken apart by anti-trust. UPS just wants to be on a level playing field with FDX so sure... they want to be part of the RLA just like FDX. FDX contention is they started out as air and are correctly covered and UPS started as ground and are correctly covered under the NLRA.

The FDX drivers who post on this site say that they do the same job as UPS drivers. They are the best advocates for creating a level playing field! The RLA was made to protect interstate commerce from crippling the country during work stoppages so it also covers collective bargaining. UPS demonstrated that it crippled the economy during the 1997 strike so it seems to fit better under the RLA than NLRA. UPS also demonstrated that a union environment can work if both sides maintain an equal power base and settle disputes without a work stoppage, but it definitely puts FDX at an advantage to continue to quash union involvement creating an unfair advantage because their labor costs and flexibilities give them a much better advantage in lower pricing structure as well as attracting and keeping customers who feel the lack of a possible labor dispute is a condition they (customer) need to operate effectively.

wkmac

WK,
Not sure how UPS copied FDX... I was talking about the air side. FDX started as air and their shipping book and COD tags were almost identical to UPS. UPS finally bought Flying Tiger because the cost was getting too high. As long as I was in management from 1978 on... UPS has been paranoid of being taken apart by anti-trust. UPS just wants to be on a level playing field with FDX so sure... they want to be part of the RLA just like FDX. FDX contention is they started out as air and are correctly covered and UPS started as ground and are correctly covered under the NLRA.

The FDX drivers who post on this site say that they do the same job as UPS drivers. They are the best advocates for creating a level playing field! The RLA was made to protect interstate commerce from crippling the country during work stoppages so it also covers collective bargaining. UPS demonstrated that it crippled the economy during the 1997 strike so it seems to fit better under the RLA than NLRA. UPS also demonstrated that a union environment can work if both sides maintain an equal power base and settle disputes without a work stoppage, but it definitely puts FDX at an advantage to continue to quash union involvement creating an unfair advantage because their labor costs and flexibilities give them a much better advantage in lower pricing structure as well as attracting and keeping customers who feel the lack of a possible labor dispute is a condition they (customer) need to operate effectively.

Copy may be a bad word in that I meant we followed them into the air business and they followed us into the ground side. That was what I meant. As to your post being OT, most threads barring some very definded ones tend to start leaving the topic reservation after a page or 2 anyway. This thread has so many pages in that it's gone off the reservation, come back, gone again, come back, etc. so many times already so what's one more!

Babagounj

Strength through joy

WK,

error..........Federal Express purchased Flying Tigers in December 1988. On August 7, 1989 Federal Express merged Flying Tigers into its operations.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The attached Social Security Administration form shows the SS# 042-68-4424 was issued just before 042-48-4425 that is being used by Hussein since 1977 until today. Hussein was living in Hawaii when this SS# was issued with a Connecticut prefix (042), in 1977. This is just the primary number Hussein has used there is solid evidence that he has used several others.
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/

Up until recently all SS#'s given out were based on where the person receiving it lived, someone from the east would have a low number and someone living in HI would have a high number.
The problem here is that bho has a low number that was issued to someone who was born in 1890 and there is no record of death for that person. So how did he get this SS number ?

wkmac

The attached Social Security Administration form shows the SS# 042-68-4424 was issued just before 042-48-4425 that is being used by Hussein since 1977 until today. Hussein was living in Hawaii when this SS# was issued with a Connecticut prefix (042), in 1977. This is just the primary number Hussein has used there is solid evidence that he has used several others.
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/

Up until recently all SS#'s given out were based on where the person receiving it lived, someone from the east would have a low number and someone living in HI would have a high number.
The problem here is that bho has a low number that was issued to someone who was born in 1890 and there is no record of death for that person. So how did he get this SS number ?

The other problem you have here is that there was no social security in 1890. Maybe you have a much deeper conspiracy here than you realize!
:wink2:

Regardless of the politics of it all, I have a real moral and ethical problem with someone posting anyone's SS or even alleged SS number on the internet. Someone who does that is just "low rent" as we say in my neck of the woods and that's not an economic compliment either. I give them little or no credibility to what they then might have to say as a result!

jmo

The other problem you have here is that there was no social security in 1890. Maybe you have a much deeper conspiracy here than you realize!
The post didn't say the SS# was issued in 1890, but the owner of the # was born that year. My Grand Dad was born in 1899, he had a SS#.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Most elderly people did not need a SS number until they applied for Medicare which did not become law until 1966.
Thus there were a large number of persons applying for such numbers later in life when they entered retirement homes.
Point is that bho has never resided in Conn. where his number was issued.
What public records there are do show that he has used other SS numbers as well. Now why would he ?

wkmac

Most elderly people did not need a SS number until they applied for Medicare which did not become law until 1966.
Thus there were a large number of persons applying for such numbers later in life when they entered retirement homes.
Point is that bho has never resided in Conn. where his number was issued.
What public records there are do show that he has used other SS numbers as well. Now why would he ?

If he's used multiple SS #'s as you say, the question is not "Now why should he?" but rather "Just who is he?"