Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wouldn't that be great if he actually was able to uncover some corruption ??? Then he could turn to the president and say, Borat, You're Fired!!

I can't freaking believe it. I agree with you!!
I'm sure you only agree with my final analysis of investigations in Hawaii. By finding nothing, I mean they will find no BC or irrefutable proof, either way.

IF...
IF... 0bama was not born in Hi (mind you I'm not saying he wasn't) the investigation that would prove that will be found somewhere other than Hi.

I really don't care where he was born, just want him to be as open and transparent as he proclaims to be. IMHO, he is a scumbag liar and a horrible leader.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I enjoy the repeated news stories about the two newspaper birth announcement clippings, yet no one has ever shown what was on the entire newspaper pages.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Strange that his mother's parents address was listed on those clipping and not BHO sr. residence. Now what could that mean ?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Strange that his mother's parents address was listed on those clipping and not BHO sr. residence. Now what could that mean ?

Let me get this straight. You think The Donald would be a good president? He's gone bankrupt a couple of times, was born with a golden spoon in his mouth, and can't manage to even stay married. Yep, he's a great businessman. So far, his biggest qualification is a birth certificate. No wonder you support morons like Newt, Sarah, and Huckabee. God, Guns, and Money...all the time.

moreluck

golden ticket member
At least he knows what bancruptcy is and what causes it. B.O. doesn't have a clue and thinks he can spend an infinite number of dollars.....we'll just print more. At least D.T. is proud of his country and not apologetic for it. I don't think Trump will be bowing to thugs.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Let me get this straight. You think The Donald would be a good president? He's gone bankrupt a couple of times, was born with a golden spoon in his mouth, and can't manage to even stay married. Yep, he's a great businessman. So far, his biggest qualification is a birth certificate. No wonder you support morons like Newt, Sarah, and Huckabee. God, Guns, and Money...all the time.

Like a good liberal....instead of answering the question , you change the subject and insult people , too.
Ok let's compare your favorite subject to your messiah; dubya & trump.
dubya and trump has run businesses which failed......messiah always worked for someone else.
dubya and trump have released their personal background information.....messiah has several teams of lawyers to prevent any information from being released.
dubya and trump can give a speech without a teleprompter...messiah without his teleprompter just rambles .
dubya and trump's parents were all US citizens , thus they can be classified as natural born citizen.......messiah's father was an African , British subject, thus making him not a natural born .

klein

Für Meno :)
I want Trumph for Prez !

So, Canada can get all the Americans visiting here, again.
Just amagine the shopping sprees you'll all be doing in Mexico and Canada, after Donald puts 25% tariff on all chinese goods.
Mind you it won't last long, until the Chinese will want their money back then, and definitly will stop borrowing more.

Greece will look like a safe-haven, compared to what Donald will leave you all with.
He'll get Amewrican inflation overnight at 10%, just adding the tariff on chinese goods.

Guess, who that will benefit ?
All those richy people with lots of money in bank accounts.... 1 just like Trumph himself.
While all others won't and can't cope with that sort of inflation and taxation overnight.

Inflation will also put the US dollar into a freefall.
Probably will lead to the Euro taking over the world currency, while all imports to the US will get too expensive to purchase, including oil.

The benefit of becomming a 3rd world country under Donald - you'll have more jobs - but just earn enough for the basic groceries, just like the Mexicans, Phillipines, Indian's, Chinese, etc, do.
Pretty simple to do, once the greenback is worth next to nothing.

bbsam

Staff member
Is the Right really looking to Trump as a candidate? From Palin to Gingrich to Huckabee to Trump? Are the Republicans really going to cede the presidency for another 4 years like that? What a bunch of pansies.