Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

over9five

Staff member
It wouldn't surprise me if he thinks it's in his interest to keep the whole thing going right through the election. He knows the birthers are never going to vote for him anyway so he gains nothing by giving in, and keeping their deranged conspiracy theory in the headlines makes the republicans look a bit loony which could help push some independents into his camp.

It could be what he's doing, but isn't he the man who was going to be all about "change"? Instead of dopey political stunts, I thought "change" would be about honesty.
He also mentioned that his administration would be transparent. Apparently he did not mean it would apply to himself.

klein

Für Meno :)
Gee, I wonder why Hawaiin's or Kenyians are soo stupid.
If one of them actually knew him from birth and came forward that he's not an American, they couyld sell the story to the news for a few hundred thousand, to say the least.

Sofar, only people that knew him for so long, only confess he's a born American, even hospital staff :(

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It wouldn't surprise me if he thinks it's in his interest to keep the whole thing going right through the election. He knows the birthers are never going to vote for him anyway so he gains nothing by giving in, and keeping their deranged conspiracy theory in the headlines makes the republicans look a bit loony which could help push some independents into his camp.

BINGO!! The GOP is fragmenting itself, and Republicans are looking like complete morons in the process. Everyone they've got right now is deeply flawed or just plain nuts.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh, and Borat is a shining example of perfection.........he has disappointed a lot of people from all political angles. Now those people really DO want change.

klein

Für Meno :)
Oh, and Borat is a shining example of perfection.........he has disappointed a lot of people from all political angles. Now those people really DO want change.

Well, if the republican party really wants to get rid of medicare and aid, and, while they are at it, get rid of healthcare and Social Security.
(just give it to those that earn under $30K/yr)
Then I will even support them.
Then it's a true sign they will pay off the debt.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I never said he was perfection. He's just better than anything you've got to offer on the Right.

Nimnim

The Nim
I never said he was perfection. He's just better than anything you've got to offer on the Right.

I will agree to an extent. We don't really have a good candidate as of yet to go against Obama, but his number continue to slip making it easier to field a "good" candidate... though somehow we still don't.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Gee, I wonder why Hawaiin's or Kenyians are soo stupid.
If one of them actually knew him from birth and came forward that he's not an American, they couyld sell the story to the news for a few hundred thousand, to say the least.

Sofar, only people that knew him for so long, only confess he's a born American, even hospital staff :(

So far no tell all books have come out, or have they ? Is the MSM buying up the rights and not publishing them ?
What hospital staff are you referring to ? His own (half) sister has given conflicting statements as to where he was hatched . So far no hospital in HI has erected a plaque declaring themselves the official birthplace.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So far no tell all books have come out, or have they ? Is the MSM buying up the rights and not publishing them ?
What hospital staff are you referring to ? His own (half) sister has given conflicting statements as to where he was hatched . So far no hospital in HI has erected a plaque declaring themselves the official birthplace.

I've yet to hear of any books on the Birther controversy, but with all of you out there wanting to bury this guy, why hasn't Dick Morris or some other GOP flak written anything? Nobody could stop such a book. There's nothing there to write about. I'm really starting to believe that Obama is just letting this whole deal play-out and make the GOP look like fools. You're eating your own and you don't even realize it.

bbsam

Staff member
I will agree to an extent. We don't really have a good candidate as of yet to go against Obama, but his number continue to slip making it easier to field a "good" candidate... though somehow we still don't.

I will agree to an extent. You do have good candidates (Mitch Daniels comes to mind) but the ones who could win would be eviscerated (love that word) by the Tea Party crowd through the primaries. That's why they aren't out there announcing their candidacy.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I will agree to an extent. You do have good candidates (Mitch Daniels comes to mind) but the ones who could win would be eviscerated (love that word) by the Tea Party crowd through the primaries. That's why they aren't out there announcing their candidacy.

I like "skewered" better.:wink2:

Lue C Fur

Evil member

Baba gets a rep point for using 'Hatched" in reference to where the Messiah was born. LMAO!!!:lol::thumbup:

moreluck

golden ticket member
No she didn't. Ever hear the tape? Over and over she says he was born in Hawaii.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Message.aspx/3074

“The grandmother in Kenya is on record saying he was born in Kenya,” Trump said. “The hospital has, not only no birth certificate — or if they have it they should produce it, maybe there is something on it, who knows — but they have no records that he was there. The family is fighting over which hospital in Hawaii he was born in.

http://www.therightperspective.org/2008/11/03/obama-grandma-audio-yes-he-was-born-in-kenya/

Last edited by a moderator:

bbsam

Staff member
I know that I will not convince you, but how about Karl Rove? He seemed amazed that a guy like Trump would be dumb enough to go down this path if he were serious about running. Interview with Greta by the way. And the tape that Trump speaks of in that quote has been debunked over and over. Seems if anything there may have been a language barrier being bridged.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
According to his Auntie zietunia who lives in Boston,
{ who came here when her son went to school and somehow got to live in public housing, was able to collect disability welfare, sent money to her nephew's campaign, without a green card. Some how a high price lawyer got her an immigration judge to grant her special status to remain here ;claimed that she would be under a death penalty if she returned to Kenya. Which many see as strange given the fact that her tribe rules Kenya and an another nephew who works for the gov't said he had no idea what she was talking about. Not bad collecting $700/ month and somehow she wears only designer clothing, and her neighbors claim that she is always away on trips }the family in Kenya recieved a letter about the child's birth from America.