Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm not anti-Obama, he is just not doing anything for me to support or cheer him on. Show me some progress and I could change my mind. I wasn't fond of Clinton either, but by gosh, he was the first president to show a budget surplus; stuff like that I can work with.

I'll start with the questions:
1. Why the two years to release the BC?
2. Why the Connecticut based SS number of someone born in 1892?
3. Why the seal on personal records?

Question 1- who was he suppose to release that to other than the election boards who certify him for the ballots in each state? Is there another agency that he was suppose to release it to or was he required to give it to anyone who requested it? Two years to release? but to who? Who is asking?

Question 2 - this one I could see where it could raise some eyebrows, but his father went to college in conn, lived there, and if he applied for the ss number there, then it would explain it. The number belonged to a 19 year old who died, and the number was recycled. I would welcome an explanation.

Question 3- what personal records exactly? School records, driving records, ?????? what is it that you expect to find in his records? Some proof he is not Barack Obama.

We can all have questions, but we have to know what we are looking for. If we are looking just to see if there is something there we can use against him, well, isnt that a witch hunt?

I mean, I would like to see Sarah Palin take a DNA test to see if she in fact birthed her last child. Does this mean if I start a campaign to request it, that it should be done?

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • As WND reported, the numbers on the long-form birth certificates issued by Kapi'olani to the Nordyke twins are lower than the number given President Obama, even though the president's birth certificate was accepted by the registrar general and stamped with a certificate number three days earlier.
  • Susan Nordyke, the first twin, was born at 2:12 p.m. Hawaii time on Aug. 5, 1961, and was given Certificate No. 151 – 61 – 10637, which was filed with the Hawaii registrar Aug. 11, 1961.
  • Gretchen Nordyke, the second twin, was born at 2:17 p.m. Hawaii time Aug. 5, 1961, and was given Certificate No. 151 – 61 – 10638, which was also filed with the Hawaii registrar Aug. 11, 1961.
  • Yet, according to the Certification of Live Birth released by FactCheck.org during the 2008 presidential campaign – and now according to the long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate the White House released yesterday – Barack Obama was given a higher certificate number than the Nordyke twins.
  • Barack Obama was given Certificate No. 151 – 1961 – 10641, even though he was born Aug. 4, 1961, the day before the Nordyke twins, and his birth was registered with the Hawaii Department of Health registrar three days earlier, on Aug. 8, 1961.

upsgrunt

It's just a gut feeling that I am being lied to; red flags going up; that I'm being hoodwinked. I don't want to see anyone fail, but until I can lose that feeling of lack of trust, I'm gonna be skeptical. I compare this to the Kennedy assasination- too many unanswered questions that may never be answered; too many coincidences; to many unknowns. I do feel like we are moving away from the Christian nation that we were founded on, and that bothers me tons.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Question 1- who was he suppose to release that to other than the election boards who certify him for the ballots in each state? Is there another agency that he was suppose to release it to or was he required to give it to anyone who requested it? Two years to release? but to who? Who is asking? How was he vetted with sealed records ? Colonel Larkin requested it.

Question 2 - this one I could see where it could raise some eyebrows, but his father went to college in conn, lived there, and if he applied for the ss number there, then it would explain it. The number belonged to a 19 year old who died, and the number was recycled. I would welcome an explanation. Total BS. BHO,sr went to Harvard in Cambridge , Mass.. SS# are only issued to the person applying and jr was in Hi. ps. numbers are not recycled.

Question 3- what personal records exactly? School records, driving records, ?????? what is it that you expect to find in his records? Some proof he is not Barack Obama. Proof of where he got the funds to go to these schools, it is implied that he was given scholarships, also under what name(s) was he listed.

We can all have questions, but we have to know what we are looking for. If we are looking just to see if there is something there we can use against him, well, isnt that a witch hunt?

I mean, I would like to see Sarah Palin take a DNA test to see if she in fact birthed her last child. Does this mean if I start a campaign to request it, that it should be done?

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In 1961, the birth certificate numbers were not assigned by the hospitals.
Instead, the numbers were stamped to the birth record by the Hawaii Department of Health at the main office in Honolulu.
This is the only place birth certificate numbers were assigned.

The date the birth document was accepted by the registrar general was the same date the birth certificate number was stamped on the birth record.
The birth certificate number was stamped on the form by a rubber stamp that automatically increased the birth certificate number by one each time the birth certificate was stamped.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
OH now i see, Colonel Larkin requested them. I guess he's the truth meter for american jurisprudence?

Secondly, the number was recycled after the death of the 19 year old who held the number prior. SS numbers are assigned to the return address and one does not have to live in a state to obtain one. Obama jr could be in Hawaii and his father held an address in conn, and it is completely legitimate for Obama jr to hold an 042 if his father applied for it on jr's behalf. No big secret there.

What possible difference does it make where he got the money for school? Is this really something of national interest? He has school loans, why dont you seek the records on that? Those loans were still outstanding when he ran for office and were barely repaid before the campaign kicked off using the proceeds from his book.

Tell me where the interest of national security is?

Peace.

klein

Für Meno :)
My last new license plate, was issued before the current one, how does that work, that they keep plates on every registry office, and I get an ollder plate then someone else gets a few weeks earlier ?

Maybe, because numbers and plates are assigned to each registry office in advance ?

Maybe they do (or did, before the computer world), the same for hospitals and birth certificates ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Something for you to ponder BABA and friends..

Despite the existence of Obama's Hawaii certification of live birth, Lt. Col Terry Lakin's attorney, among others, have claimed that anyone, including foreign-born children, could acquire a Hawaiian certification of live birth, and so Obama's possession of such a certificate does not prove that he was born in Hawaii.[65] However, the suggestion that this could have applied to Obama was rejected by Janice Okubo, director of communications for the Hawaii Department of Health: "If you were born in Bali, for example, you could get a certificate from the state of Hawaii saying you were born in Bali. You could not get a certificate saying you were born in Honolulu. The state has to verify a fact like that for it to appear on the certificate".[66] Another fact that refutes this specific claim is that the law allowing foreign-born children to obtain Hawaiian birth certificates did not exist until 20 years after Obama was born, while Obama’s published birth certificate says his birth information was recorded four days after his birth in 1961, and explicitly states that he was born in Honolulu.[67]
Additionally, some people claim that the information in the birth certificate only has to be based on the testimony of one parent.[67]
On July 27, 2009, Fukino issued a statement explicitly stating she has "seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen."[68][69]
Hawaiian Department of Health spokeswoman Janice Okubo elaborated on state policy for the release of vital records: "If someone from Obama's campaign gave us permission in person and presented some kind of verification that he or she was Obama's designee, we could release the vital record."[70] A hospital spokesperson at Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children has said that their standard procedure is to neither confirm nor deny Obama was born there, "even though all the information out there says he was born at Kapiolani Hospital", citing federal privacy laws.[16]

The Barack Obama birth announcement, published in The Honolulu Advertiser on Aug. 13, 1961

In 1961, birth notices for Barack Obama were published in both the Honolulu Advertiser and the Honolulu Star-Bulletin on August 13 and August 14, 1961, respectively, listing the home address of Obama's parents as 6085 Kalanianaole Highway in Honolulu.[16][4] On November 9, 2008, in response to the persistent rumors, the Advertiser posted on its web site a screenshot of the announcement taken from its microfilmed archives. Such notices were sent to newspapers routinely by the Hawaii Department of Health.[16]
In an editorial published on July 29, 2009, the Star-Bulletin pointed out that both newspapers' vital-statistics columns are available on microfilm in the main state library. "Were the state Department of Health and Obama's parents really in cahoots to give false information to the newspapers, perhaps intending to clear the way for the baby to someday be elected president of the United States?" the newspaper asked.[71]
Andrew Malcolm, of the Los Angeles Times, has argued that Obama would be eligible for the presidency, because his mother was an American citizen, irrespective of where he was born, saying that Obama's mother "could have been on Mars when wee Barry emerged and he'd still be American."[72] According to UCLA Law Professor Eugene Volokh, in the hypothetical scenario that Obama was born outside the U.S., he would not be a natural-born citizen since the then-applicable law would have required Obama's mother to have been in the U.S. at least "five years after the age of 14", but Ann Dunham was three months shy of her 19th birthday when Obama was born.[73]

klein

Für Meno :)
C, mon TOS, don't get into detaills now.

You know as much as I do, when that child was born in 1961, they knew he would become President, so they faked his Birth Certificate in advance, 50 years from almost today !

moreluck

golden ticket member
honolulaobamacert.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Whenever I am feeling unsure of myself, I know I can come read this thread and feel much better about myself.
Self-esteem is boosted for today.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In September 1962, Obama Sr. traveled to Cambridge, Massachusetts where he began a graduate fellowship in economics at Harvard University and rented an apartment in a rooming house near Central Square in Cambridge.[23][33]
He left Harvard in 1965 returning to Kenya, with a new wife, his third.
According to bhos , in one of his stories, he found his BC folded in a book, so why didn't he release that one ?
Other than the 1980 Selective Service registration, the first time anyone could find Obama using the “042″ number was in 1986 in Chicago.
In addition, the records indicate the number was issued between 1977 and 1979, yet Obama's earliest employment reportedly was in 1975 at a Baskin-Robbins ice-cream shop in Oahu, Hawaii.
"Since 1973, Social Security numbers have been issued by our central office," the Social Security website explains. "The first three (3) digits of a person's social security number are determined by the ZIP code of the mailing address shown on the application for a social security number."

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
a newspaper clipping is not a legally binding document.

You do realize that the printing in the newspaper came after the hospital of record sent the birth information to both newspapers, and to be a hoax, back in 1961, these stories would have to have been planted 50 years in advance, do you get it baba?

Peace.

bbsam

Staff member
a newspaper clipping is not a legally binding document.

As a matter of fact, it can be. Notices of Forclosure are listed in classified adds all the time and are considered legal notice. Same for other legal notices where the party is otherwise unavailable for being "served".

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Whenever I am feeling unsure of myself, I know I can come read this thread and feel much better about myself.
Self-esteem is boosted for today.

Perhaps you can find some personal quality to achieve this state and it will be less fleeting.

Not everyone has been afforded the same opportunities as you.

Happy Shōwa Day 昭和の日

:peaceful: