Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Too bad you didn't balance things by posting e-mails to Chris Matthews or Maddow. T.O.S. stands for Too One Sided!

Moreluck,

How can I be more "fair and balanced" than to provide you with a clip from your very own worshp channel? Shep Smith sez people who email fox news and say stuff similiar to YOU and BABA come from a SCARY PLACE.

I happen to agree with him. How could I possibly provide you with a more balanced report than that?

You watch fox 24 hours a day and now you dont like the message?

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Moreluck,

How can I be more "fair and balanced" than to provide you with a clip from your very own worshp channel? Shep Smith sez people who email fox news and say stuff similiar to YOU and BABA come from a SCARY PLACE.

I happen to agree with him. How could I possibly provide you with a more balanced report than that?

You watch fox 24 hours a day and now you dont like the message?

Peace.
You provide Fox, but not another source. That's one sided to me. I'm sure newscasters from all stations get the lunatic fringe mail from cons. and libs. You know more about Fox than anyone else I know. Do you work outside the home? Do you Tivo when you're away?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
92316_600.jpg

Exactly. Dumber than a box of rocks.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
BABA,

take a breath, swallow and say to yourself..."theres no place like home, theres no place like home, there no place like home" and then go to your room and unplug the computer.

Peace.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
This interview makes some interesting points.

Excerpted:

Did you ever have success disabusing anyone of their conspiracy theory?
Not once. The reason is that when you debate a conspiracy theorist it's like challenging an NFL football team to a game. Because conspiracy theorists have spent their lives memorizing every single detail necessary to win an argument. Even if you have the facts on your side in an abstract way, you're not going to win an argument if you have to go look at Google or go to the library to rebut every single point. They have hundreds of little confusing bits of information that they can throw at you. Even if you bat away 99 of them, the 100th, if you don't repute it immediately, they'll say, "Ah ha! There's an anomaly that you can't explain." The way they define the terms of the debate is that they just have to get you on one point, and then they have destroyed the validity of the conventional narrative.
The second thing is, it's a cult. And you can't disabuse a cult member of their beliefs, because it's central to their identity. Hardcore conspiracy theorists are attached to their conspiracy theories with the same force of conviction that religious adherents are attached to their religions. You can't rationally convince someone not to be a Christian or a Scientologist. That's their identity, that's who they are.

curiousbrain

This interview makes some interesting points.

Excerpted:

In the spirit of this, there is a fascinating (or I found it to be anyway) documentary about Michael Ruppert (wiki link) called Collapse; it's not only intriguing because of what the man has to say about a lot of things, but also because a considerable portion of the film explores the mental state of Mr. Ruppert and the immense pressure he has put himself under, right or wrongly.

As an exercise in the psychology of conspiracy theorists, I highly recommend it.

Last edited by a moderator:
TOS, since you are the very best researcher and know everything about everything. Would please research and explain what the Constitution refers to as a natural born citizen? I'm so confused and just can't figure it out on my own, after all I'm just poor racist redneck . I need your help. OF course before I can use the valuable knowledge that you bestow on me, I have to be able to prove my point when trying to straighten out all the other poor rednecks. So I'll need links.

bbsam

Staff member
Ok, simpletons. Obama's mother was a citizen. Obama's mother gave birth to him (duh). Obama is a citzen. Done deal.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS, since you are the very best researcher and know everything about everything. Would please research and explain what the Constitution refers to as a natural born citizen? I'm so confused and just can't figure it out on my own, after all I'm just poor racist redneck . I need your help. OF course before I can use the valuable knowledge that you bestow on me, I have to be able to prove my point when trying to straighten out all the other poor rednecks. So I'll need links.

First of all, you shouldnt have let that canadian whacko MARK STEIN confuse you on the issue. He spent hours on friday talking nonsense about this issue and I have heard many repeat the Krapola he was selling.

There is one thing you will not find or hear on Right Wing Radio and thats the truth. Plain and Simple. AM RADIO ET AL.

They ALL talk around the truth, spit out the constitution like it was gospel leaving out amendments and corrections by the US SUPREME court and the like.

Here is an explanation of our current constitutionality of what is an american natural born citizen.

Natural-born citizen
Who is a natural-born citizen? Who, in other words, is a citizen at birth, such that that person can be a President someday?
The 14th Amendment defines citizenship this way: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside." But even this does not get specific enough. As usual, the Constitution provides the framework for the law, but it is the law that fills in the gaps. The Constitution authorizes the Congress to do create clarifying legislation in Section 5 of the 14th Amendment; the Constitution, in Article 1, Section 8, Clause 4, also allows the Congress to create law regarding naturalization, which includes citizenship.

Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in the gaps left by the Constitution. Section 1401 defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"
  • Anyone born inside the United States *
  • Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe
  • Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.
  • Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national
  • Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year
  • Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21
  • Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)
  • A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S.
* There is an exception in the law — the person must be "subject to the jurisdiction" of the United States. This would exempt the child of a diplomat, for example, from this provision.
Anyone falling into these categories is considered natural-born, and is eligible to run for President or Vice President. These provisions allow the children of military families to be considered natural-born, for example.

MARK STEIN filling in for Rush Limpbaugh went on and on and on without a single mention of TITLE 8 of the constitution. Why is this? Easy, to confuse YOU TRIP or anyone else listening.

If he mentioned title 8, there would be no reason to have the conversation.

But its easier to create a non issue with 'Sorta" facts than real facts.

The US supreme court has ruled on title 8 claims and have upheld the law over and over.

I hope this clears it up for you.

Peace.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Ok, simpletons. Obama's mother was a citizen. Obama's mother gave birth to him (duh). Obama is a citzen. Done deal.

WAIT!! You aren't telling the truth. Obama's mother was a citizen....of Hawaii, NOT the United States!! The Constitution has a secret hidden clause that says that "colored" people born before 1962 ARE NOT CITIZENS!! And we're "rednecks", not "simpletons". That would be an insult to simpletons everywhere.

Thank you for the research, although I am still a bit confused. Ya see, I had already read this as well as other analysis of what the constitution says, doesn't say and of Article 8. I have found conflicting arguments on this dating back to the 18th century. Some of it made perfect sense until they made statements such as, "So BHO, is a natural born citizen" or " So BHO, is not a natural born citizen". The reason this bothers me is that they all appear to be biased and manipulative to achieve a certain out come.
It seems just about everyone these days has an agenda.

Natural-born citizen
Who is a natural-born citizen? Who, in other words, is a citizen at birth, such that that person can be a President someday?
The 14th Amendment defines citizenship this way: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside." But even this does not get specific enough. As usual, the Constitution provides the framework for the law, but it is the law that fills in the gaps. The Constitution authorizes the Congress to do create clarifying legislation in Section 5 of the 14th Amendment; the Constitution, in Article 1, Section 8, Clause 4, also allows the Congress to create law regarding naturalization, which includes citizenship.

Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in the gaps left by the Constitution. Section 1401 defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"

• Anyone born inside the United States *
  • Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe
  • Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.
  • Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national
  • Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year
  • Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21
  • Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)
  • A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S.
* There is an exception in the law — the person must be "subject to the jurisdiction" of the United States. This would exempt the child of a diplomat, for example, from this provision.
Anyone falling into these categories is considered natural-born, and is eligible to run for President or Vice President. These provisions allow the children of military families to be considered natural-born, for example.
The blue line above? I don't remember this line from when I read the rest of the C&P, is that from the article or is that from you?

First of all, you shouldnt have let that canadian whacko MARK STEIN confuse you on the issue. He spent hours on friday talking nonsense about this issue and I have heard many repeat the Krapola he was selling.
Ya mean there's really canadian whackos ??? Say it aint so Joe.

First of all, I asked you for was research and links. Thanks again for the research.
Second, I didn't ask for condescending remarks about anyone or your opinion of " Right Wing Radio".

Third, you assume way too much, I've never heard of MARK STEIN and the only radio I listened to on friday (or any other day for that matter) was Willie's Place- channel 13 on XM radio and I can assure you there was no "Krapola", just good music.

There is one thing you will not find or hear on Right Wing Radio and thats the truth. Plain and Simple. AM RADIO ET AL.
You evidently listen to RWR and AM Et Al quite a bit to know all that. Is PRN on AM?
They ALL talk around the truth, spit out the constitution like it was gospel leaving out amendments and corrections by the US SUPREME court and the like.
I'm pretty sure the SCotUS doesn't do corrections of the Constitution, their job is to interpret it...no?

Here is an explanation of our current constitutionality of what is an american natural born citizen.
Wouldn't it be more correct to say " Here is an opinion of our current constitutionality of what is an american natural born citizen" ? Specially since word "natural" was not used in the 14th Amendment or in Article 8 ?
<snip>
MARK STEIN filling in for Rush Limpbaugh went on and on and on without a single mention of TITLE 8 of the constitution. Why is this? Easy, to confuse YOU TRIP or anyone else listening.
There ya go again, assuming things that have no basis in truth. Now I have heard Rush L once or twice 5 maybe 6 years ago. Didn't care too much for him so I didn't bother again. Neither of those men was trying to confuse ME, if they even know I exist, they'd know I wasn't listening to them.

If he mentioned title 8, there would be no reason to have the conversation.
I'm not so sure that is true.

But its easier to create a non issue with 'Sorta" facts than real facts.
So far, there has been some real facts and some opinion facts.
The US supreme court has ruled on title 8 claims and have upheld the law over and over.
I'll have to do a little more reading on the US Supreme Courts rulings, so far I'm only gotten through some of the lower courts. I read very slow.
I hope this clears it up for you.
That does clear some things up, part of which I already knew.
Peace.

WAIT!! You aren't telling the truth. Obama's mother was a citizen....of Hawaii, NOT the United States!! The Constitution has a secret hidden clause that says that "colored" people born before 1962 ARE NOT CITIZENS!! And we're "rednecks", not "simpletons". That would be an insult to simpletons everywhere.
You just can't help showing everyone what you are, can you?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Thank you for the research, although I am still a bit confused. Ya see, I had already read this as well as other analysis of what the constitution says, doesn't say and of Article 8. I have found conflicting arguments on this dating back to the 18th century. Some of it made perfect sense until they made statements such as, "So BHO, is a natural born citizen" or " So BHO, is not a natural born citizen". The reason this bothers me is that they all appear to be biased and manipulative to achieve a certain out come.
It seems just about everyone these days has an agenda.

Trip,

Read the contents of TITLE 8 itself. Dont rely on me if you cant accept the arguement.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/8/1401.html

ALL right wing radio stations were covering "natural born citizens" on friday morning radio.. IT was the talking point of the day. Not so hard to confirm, go to ANY AM RADIO station carrying a right wing host and research friday morning airtime. They all have records or recordings of what was broadcasted. No big secret there.

As to the topic of the constitution and eligibility, there is NO reason to continue the subject or extend the life of the argument. Those that are trying to keep the story alive are either mis-informed, mis-led, mis-interpreted, mis-directed or mis-guided. Each state has an election board, that board must review a candidates eligibilty and verify that with the consitution then certify them as legal. This was done, the argument was presented and rejected on constitutional grounds.

CASE CLOSED.

Only right wing extremist want this story to be true. They still cannot believe that Obama is a citizen and they want to take that belief to the grave even if it embarrasses our country to the entire world. The mere fact that this story is a story is a major blow to our credibility as a nation. We are suppose to be the leader of the free world, 200 years of an experiment that "we" call the best place on the planet. Yet, we show the world that "we" cannot be the best democracy model because of a political parties beliefs in destroying a sitting president because of his birth between an american white woman and a black british colonial kenyan.

Thats right, his father is a recognized subject of the king of england. As kenya was a british colony when HE was born. That makes him BRITISH not KENYAN. Look it up for yourselves.

Why is it that we preach to the world how democracy is the greatest goverment on earth, and yet we tear our own country apart fighting with each other over something this stupid when the issue isnt a real issue?

We let political operatives drive us into hyper-sensitive mode so we go at each other and do their bidding. That goes for both sides.

This isnt an issue. Barack Hussein Obama is the president of the United States and if he doesnt get the job done by 2012 and the people vote their conscience, he will be replaced. Until then, lets stop cooking up phoney arguments at the requests of the profiteers of the issue.

Millions of dollars have been made on this issue. Supporters of the right wing are donating money to these causes even though they are proving to be untrue.

I can see where its an easy task to motivate people on the right to follow this nonsense, but thats a whole other argument.

All the fact checking has been done by each state, all the certifications have been made, he's the president, GET OVER IT.

Peace.