Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The Other Side
if the constitution fails one american, then it fails us ALL.

Some day bhos will finally have to produce a real document, one that is not highly edited.

So far baba, you have invested 2 and one half years on this quest, Donald Trump and Mike Huckabee spent 6 months on the subject and it cost them a run at the white house AFTER they both embarrassed themselves. Trump on air, and Huckabee in his book.

You however, are still waiting for your turn to embarass yourself.

You have the answers in front of you. TAKE this "KNOWN" knowledge to JOHN BOEHNER. Let him tell you to go fly a kite so you can get on with your life.

Peace.

So far baba, you have invested 2 and one half years on this quest, Donald Trump and Mike Huckabee spent 6 months on the subject and it cost them a run at the white house AFTER they both embarrassed themselves. Trump on air, and Huckabee in his book.
Who's life has Baba invested time from? Oh yea, his life. It's a free country still and if he wants to spend all of his time (or money for that matter) , what's it to you? Please spare us your usual twist that you are concerned about Baba's well being, you've proven that to be a false concern over and over.
Trump and Huckabee are quitters, can't say that about Baba.

You however, are still waiting for your turn to embarass yourself.
Lord knows you have tried your best to embarrass him to no end(something close to 2 1/2 years by my est.) without success. Maybe it's time you give up in your quest.

You have the answers in front of you. TAKE this "KNOWN" knowledge to JOHN BOEHNER. Let him tell you to go fly a kite so you can get on with your life.
Now this is funny. All of a sudden you have faith in a republican to do something? Quite a change for you.

Peace.
Disingenuous

moreluck

golden ticket member
BAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Peace.

Maybe you can research why your leader turned down that great offer from IBM's (not intercontinental ballistic missile) head to cut medicare by a gazillion dollars free of charge. A chance to save money for free and your leader said, "No Thanks". He passes the idiot 1 test. I checked out what I could and it's apparently true. Baba might like a 'side car' search while he's doing birther stuff.
Original post under Obamacare #562

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Maybe you can research why your leader turned down that great offer from IBM's (not intercontinental ballistic missile) head to cut medicare by a gazillion dollars free of charge. A chance to save money for free and your leader said, "No Thanks". He passes the idiot 1 test. I checked out what I could and it's apparently true. Baba might like a 'side car' search while he's doing birther stuff.
Original post under Obamacare #562

Think IBM may have had an angle there? Nah, couldn't be.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
“Carnival Barker
Barack Soebarkah
His forged HI BC
And Stolen CT SSN ID”
Underneath we need a picture of his HI Birth Certificate with big red FORGERY across it and Nordyke valid, not forged birth certificate next to it as a comparison.
On the back of the T-shirt we need the same verseon top and underneath it a picture of his Selective Service certificate with CT SSN ID and a picture of the “SSN verify” saying that it is invalid and big red sign across from it INVALID. If you can help with making T-shirts, posters, bumper stickers, call me ..........http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=21968

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
“Carnival Barker
Barack Soebarkah
His forged HI BC
And Stolen CT SSN ID”
Underneath we need a picture of his HI Birth Certificate with big red FORGERY across it and Nordyke valid, not forged birth certificate next to it as a comparison.
On the back of the T-shirt we need the same verseon top and underneath it a picture of his Selective Service certificate with CT SSN ID and a picture of the “SSN verify” saying that it is invalid and big red sign across from it INVALID. If you can help with making T-shirts, posters, bumper stickers, call me ..........http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=21968

If you hold it up to the light at a certain angle you can see the Zorg hologram indicating he was not even born on this planet!!! I contacted Art Bell in his bunker, and he confirmed that Obama frequently lands at Area 51 in a flying saucer and is met by Zorg planetary officials who currently reside in the area. Obama's "human projection" system must be re-programmed at yearly intervals (the Zorg year is 222 days long) so that he will appear to age at a normal rate.

I thank God for true Americans like you who are doggedly pursuing the truth!!! All Hail Zorg!!

upsgrunt

If you hold it up to the light at a certain angle you can see the Zorg hologram indicating he was not even born on this planet!!! I contacted Art Bell in his bunker, and he confirmed that Obama frequently lands at Area 51 in a flying saucer and is met by Zorg planetary officials who currently reside in the area. Obama's "human projection" system must be re-programmed at yearly intervals (the Zorg year is 222 days long) so that he will appear to age at a normal rate.

I thank God for true Americans like you who are doggedly pursuing the truth!!! All Hail Zorg!!

I KNEW it!!!

P.S.
You thank Who?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Going far beyond the issue of birth certificates, Corsi not only documents inconsistencies, blackouts and outright fabrications in Obama's life narrative that have generated widespread doubts, but lays out a compelling body of evidence that Obama is not a natural-born citizen as is required of all presidents by Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution. One of the biggest disputes that remains unaddressed is why Barack Obama, who lived in Hawaii as a teen, has a Social Security number that indicates he had a Connecticut address.
The controversy over Obama's Social Security number traces back to a WND story May 11, 2010, when it was reported that two private investigators working independently were asking why Obama was using a number set aside for applicants in Connecticut while there is no record he ever had a mailing address in the state.
The records indicate the number was issued between 1977 and 1979, when Obama was between 16 and 18 years old and living in Hawaii.
The Social Security website confirms that the first three digits in Obama's Social Security number are reserved for applicants with Connecticut addresses, 040-049.
Since 1973, Social Security numbers have been issued by one central office, and the first three digits of a person's Social Security number have been determined by the Zip code of the mailing address on the application.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Going far beyond the issue of birth certificates, Corsi not only documents inconsistencies, blackouts and outright fabrications in Obama's life narrative that have generated widespread doubts, but lays out a compelling body of evidence that Obama is not a natural-born citizen as is required of all presidents by Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution. One of the biggest disputes that remains unaddressed is why Barack Obama, who lived in Hawaii as a teen, has a Social Security number that indicates he had a Connecticut address.
The controversy over Obama's Social Security number traces back to a WND story May 11, 2010, when it was reported that two private investigators working independently were asking why Obama was using a number set aside for applicants in Connecticut while there is no record he ever had a mailing address in the state.
The records indicate the number was issued between 1977 and 1979, when Obama was between 16 and 18 years old and living in Hawaii.
The Social Security website confirms that the first three digits in Obama's Social Security number are reserved for applicants with Connecticut addresses, 040-049.
Since 1973, Social Security numbers have been issued by one central office, and the first three digits of a person's Social Security number have been determined by the Zip code of the mailing address on the application.

The Zorg are devious. Because they are reptilian, and lizard-like, it's easy for them to penetrate our defenses and infiltrate the government. But occasionally, they make mistakes. Clever human, you've discovered the plot. Beware of their wrath.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
you've watched too many "V" episodes!!

You're old enough to remember "The Invaders". Ali Baba might need to be careful about "friends" who like to place small glowing discs on his shoulder. Seriously though, where does he get this crap? Even the National Enquirer is above articles like the ones he posts.

moreluck

golden ticket member
That was probably a program I avoided.......like all Star Trek stuff too. I liked Twilight Zone because Rod Serling presented stories I had in my bad dreams.....like falling asleep in a department store and having the manniquins come to life........spooky stuff!