Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

moreluck

golden ticket member
Remember Leonardo DiCaprio in that movie...Catch Me If You Can ?? He pretended to be doctors, lawyers, pilots, etc.
I picture Obama as that guy....he's impersonating a president and presently getting away with it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You still have no answer for why the official stamp is altered . Nor have you answered why the State of HI has not endorsed bhos' released document as something that they gave him . Nor have you answered why bhos' cert. of birth number is out of sequence with the twins born in the same hospital the very next day. Nor have you explained why the named hospital in HI has not put up a sign declaring itself as bhos' birthplace, like most other hospitals . Nor have you an explaination of why bhos is using a SS# issued to some one from Conn..

Please name one conspiracy theory that has ever been proven to be true. Nobody bothers answering any of these questions because NOBODY CARES (except for a few Planters nuts that fell out of the can). Are you a filbert or a pecan? Or just a goober.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You still have no answer for why the official stamp is altered . Nor have you answered why the State of HI has not endorsed bhos' released document as something that they gave him . Nor have you answered why bhos' cert. of birth number is out of sequence with the twins born in the same hospital the very next day. Nor have you explained why the named hospital in HI has not put up a sign declaring itself as bhos' birthplace, like most other hospitals . Nor have you an explaination of why bhos is using a SS# issued to some one from Conn..

BABA,

show us one official from the hawaii hospital that disputes the certification of the document. Just one person who admits its not legitimate. Then ill listen to you. Until then, your just giving the promoters of this nonsense credibility they dont deserve.

WHy not just take Orly Tainz out to lunch and let her talk your ear off. I am sure then you might give up this quest.

peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
BABA,

show us one official from the hawaii hospital that disputes the certification of the document. Just one person who admits its not legitimate. Then ill listen to you. Until then, your just giving the promoters of this nonsense credibility they dont deserve.

WHy not just take Orly Tainz out to lunch and let her talk your ear off. I am sure then you might give up this quest.

peace.

You act like you listening would validate Baba's point.......NOT!! Who cares if you listen or not?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You act like you listening would validate Baba's point.......NOT!! Who cares if you listen or not?

Clearly your listening, but ever ask yourself why you dont seek to take this information any further than your keyboard?

Why is this information so outrageously damming on this board, yet, it has no traction with anyone in power to do anything with it??

Moreluck, you humor the guy and I humor myself with his claims.

Peace.

klein

Für Meno :)
That's why I don't understand why some of you, including myself, keep feeding this thread !
It's useless garbage !

And, I'm outta here !

moreluck

golden ticket member
I like getting up to date info on this subject. I think there's something O's hiding. People tend to take subjects from here and discuss them elsewhere. It plants seeds of doubt. It gets people talking and somewhere, somebody will take it further....somebody with big bucks and resources.

I talk about all you nuts on the site when I have coffee each afternoon with my hubby.

klein

Für Meno :)
I like getting up to date info on this subject. I think there's something O's hiding. People tend to take subjects from here and discuss them elsewhere. It plants seeds of doubt. It gets people talking and somewhere, somebody will take it further....somebody with big bucks and resources.

I talk about all you nuts on the site when I have coffee each afternoon with my hubby.

I can imagine that, your the typical neighbor (Agnes) on that Bewitched show ! :)

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

So you like to gossip then? Thats all he's presenting is gossip. You say you want to "plant" the seeds of doubt in peoples minds. WHy?? Doubt over gossip? With no substantiated proof you would carry on this information and pass it to others as PROOF?

Thats the whole problem with republicans. Its all about misinformation and smears.

You would rather smear our sitting president with gossip so you could somehow effect a change in peoples voting mindset.

I agree, Even Gladis Kravitz would be embaraased.

Peace,

Babagounj

Strength through joy
tos, please show me where anything I have posted about bhos' hidden past that (1) I made up and (2) is an out right lie .
Also you could finally explain why after paying teams of lawyers close to $2M, he just openly shows the public a document which he said did not exist.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
tos, please show me where anything I have posted about bhos' hidden past that (1) I made up and (2) is an out right lie .
Also you could finally explain why after paying teams of lawyers close to $2M, he just openly shows the public a document which he said did not exist.

BABA,

I never made a claim that "you" made up anything. You are the parrot in the cage for all to see... people walk by, say something that catches your attention, then you repeat it. You havent shown one SHRED of evidence that proves anything.

Your handlers feed you cracker crumbs and you mimick the words.... IE: watch video, this parrot doesnt say anything on his own unless hes told what to say in a preceding question.

http://www.ted.com/talks/einstein_the_parrot_talks_and_squawks.html

Way to go Einstien.

Peace.