Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
FINALLY, there is some telling inside information from congress on all the EVIDENCE of Obamas phoney birth certificate. House Speaker John Boehner released this clip earlier today.

Peace.

bbsam

Staff member
So which two typesets were used and what was the method used in putting the letters in randomly with them? Or if not randomly, what is the pattern?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A QUESTION OF ELIGIBILITY
Ex-CIA: 'Forged document' released as birth certificate
Gen. Paul Vallely: Congress afraid to probe 'possible felony' over fears of 'black backlash'

"His actual birth certificate has never been found in Hawaii nor released from Hawaii hospital there, Kapiolani hospital there, if it in fact did exist." "We've had three CIA agents, retired, and some of their analytical associates look at it, and all came to the same conclusion, that even the long-form was a forged document," Vallely said.
"No members of Congress will take this on. The word I get out of Washington is that they don't want to challenge this because it would be in fact a felony offense and in some cases may be even treasonous and [they are] afraid of a black backlash from some of the urban areas," Vallely said.
"I think they're (the FBI) covering for this administration. I think the corruption within this administration is so proliferated through the agencies of government now, we're just in a bad situation here. I think the lack of confidence in our government is growing and many feel that not only all the members of Congress but even our courts are corrupted at this time," he said.
Corsi told WND, "The list is growing of those openly acknowledging the Obama long-form birth certificate released by the White House on April 27 is a forgery.
"That former CIA agents are beginning to weigh in on the White House forgery is important. Too many experts remain afraid to speak out about what is an obvious forgery, fearful that openly speaking out against Obama will hurt their income. That Gen. Vallely has now spoken out shows the cracks are widening around the White House façade that the Obama birth certificate is a legitimate document."
He said, "Vallely is right in saying that millions of Americans are still trying to find out who Barack Obama is.
Vallely said, "Obama's birth certificate – I've had retired CIA agents and other

go over the birth certificate that was produced and by far, 10 out of 10 have said it's a forgery. So we still have that corruptness going on in the White House. There's a great number of organizations and people still trying to find out Barack Obama is, where he was born, what his legitimacy is as president of the United States. We know for sure that the Constitution has been violated in Article 2, particularly when you look at the natural-born status."
Read more: Ex-CIA: 'Forged document' released as birth certificate http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=311433#ixzz1PPYCV3IC

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
A QUESTION OF ELIGIBILITY
Ex-CIA: 'Forged document' released as birth certificate
Gen. Paul Vallely: Congress afraid to probe 'possible felony' over fears of 'black backlash'

"His actual birth certificate has never been found in Hawaii nor released from Hawaii hospital there, Kapiolani hospital there, if it in fact did exist." "We've had three CIA agents, retired, and some of their analytical associates look at it, and all came to the same conclusion, that even the long-form was a forged document," Vallely said.

"No members of Congress will take this on. The word I get out of Washington is that they don't want to challenge this because it would be in fact a felony offense and in some cases may be even treasonous and [they are] afraid of a black backlash from some of the urban areas," Vallely said.
"I think they're (the FBI) covering for this administration. I think the corruption within this administration is so proliferated through the agencies of government now, we're just in a bad situation here. I think the lack of confidence in our government is growing and many feel that not only all the members of Congress but even our courts are corrupted at this time," he said.

Corsi told WND, "The list is growing of those openly acknowledging the Obama long-form birth certificate released by the White House on April 27 is a forgery.
"That former CIA agents are beginning to weigh in on the White House forgery is important. Too many experts remain afraid to speak out about what is an obvious forgery, fearful that openly speaking out against Obama will hurt their income. That Gen. Vallely has now spoken out shows the cracks are widening around the White House façade that the Obama birth certificate is a legitimate document."
He said, "Vallely is right in saying that millions of Americans are still trying to find out who Barack Obama is.
Vallely said, "Obama's birth certificate – I've had retired CIA agents and other
go over the birth certificate that was produced and by far, 10 out of 10 have said it's a forgery. So we still have that corruptness going on in the White House. There's a great number of organizations and people still trying to find out Barack Obama is, where he was born, what his legitimacy is as president of the United States. We know for sure that the Constitution has been violated in Article 2, particularly when you look at the natural-born status."
Read more: Ex-CIA: 'Forged document' released as birth certificate http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=311433#ixzz1PPYCV3IC

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hey, I have a question maybe only you can answer .
Chris Matthews has stated that bhos has an IQ of around 160.
With all of his school and public life records either sealed or missing how could he know this to be a true fact ?

over9five

Staff member
Well, there you have it TOS. Your answer at last to why no-one in Congress will take up the fake BC issue.

Black backlash......

Its called an opinion.

Everyone is entitled to one.

Peace.
I agree that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but in nearly every post of your's on this thread you have maligned Baba for voicing his opinion. Yet when he asks you a simple question, you come up with this answer? I thought you were the smart one here.
Can you explain how Matthews can give an exact # to 0's IQ without seeing the hidden records? Or are you saying it's center manager's opinion that 0 has a 160 IQ?

bbsam

Staff member
Hey, I have a question maybe only you can answer .
Chris Matthews has stated that bhos has an IQ of around 160.
With all of his school and public life records either sealed or missing how could he know this to be a true fact ?
Here's a simple answer. Maybe Matthews made it up. Or maybe he heard it from someone he considers a reputable source. How could TOS or anyone but Matthews answer that question?

moreluck

golden ticket member
The IQ of Barrack Obama....
Barack Obama's estimated IQ score is in the 120 to 130 range.

For the record, Arizona Senator John McCain's IQ is 133.

Sarah Palin we can safely say that she has an IQ of at least 125 or higher.

Bill Clinton 137
Arnold S. 135
Gina Davis (star) 140

moreluck

golden ticket member
Here's a simple answer. Maybe Matthews made it up. Or maybe he heard it from someone he considers a reputable source. How could TOS or anyone but Matthews answer that question?

Need to tell the tingler that Einstein was 160......I doubt Obama is at his level !!!