President Biden

donald's final numbers:

The economy lost 2.9 million jobs. The unemployment rate increased by 1.6 percentage points to 6.3%.
The international trade deficit he promised to reduce went up. The U.S. trade deficit in goods and services in 2020 was the highest since 2008 and increased 40.5% from 2016.
The number of people lacking health insurance rose by 3 million.
The federal debt held by the public went up, from $14.4 trillion to $21.6 trillion.
Illegal immigration increased. Apprehensions at the Southwest border rose 14.7% last year compared with 2016.
Coal production declined 26.5%, and coal-mining jobs dropped by 16.7%
The murder rate last year rose to the highest level since 1997.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
donald's final numbers:

The economy lost 2.9 million jobs. The unemployment rate increased by 1.6 percentage points to 6.3%.
The international trade deficit he promised to reduce went up. The U.S. trade deficit in goods and services in 2020 was the highest since 2008 and increased 40.5% from 2016.
The federal debt held by the public went up, from $14.4 trillion to $21.6 trillion.
Illegal immigration increased. Apprehensions at the Southwest border rose 14.7% last year compared with 2016.
And yet more people have died from covid under this vegetable. Who if my memory serves me , said Trump didn’t deserve to be president because of all the deaths. Well???? How about it fish breath?

wilberforce15

donald's final numbers:

So, Dems killed coal and sparked crime and enabled all the illegal immigration, and he's at fault for not being authoritarian enough to stop the Dems from doing those things?

Since you had to give up in the last thread, I might as well make you give up here.

UnionStrong

donald's final numbers:

Apprehensions at the border in 2016? 😂😂😂 when Trump left we had the most secure border in decades!!! 😂😂 You are funny!!!!

UnionStrong

donald's final numbers:

Yeah murder is up 30% since last year! Let’s go Brandon! Vegetable Joe!

Last edited:

UnionStrong

And yet more people have died from covid under this vegetable. Who if my memory serves me , said Trump didn’t deserve to be president because of all the deaths. Well???? How about it fish breath?
72ABF440-2A84-4495-922D-84024CE8B552.gif

UnionStrong

donald's final numbers:

ACC3275D-0236-4435-B9C9-28E3A13332CC.jpeg