President Biden

wilberforce15

If China could invade Taiwan anytime they choose to, why have they waited 70 years? China can't invade an island 6 miles off of it's shores that Taiwan claims. Despite firing millions of shells over a 10 year period.
They can invade any time they choose right now. I didn't say they could invade any time they wanted in the past.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Taiwan's ADIZ extends into mainland China and they overlap each other. Just how would China get the 10's of thousands of their soldiers across the Taiwan Strait without Taiwan noticing? With a lot of boats rights? At night in the dark they could sneak up on Taiwan. Stick with delivering boxes general.
Do you really think the cover of darkness is a strategy in this day and age??

How old are you, 6?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Tonight's news was funny.
The media said that Biden needed to get away from DC to promote his agenda.
What does his leaving DC for home every 4 days amount to ?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Sorry to hear you believe a moderate lifelong Democratic voter is right wing. But I understand it's the direction hard leftists such as yourself are going in as you continue to push your racist extremism.

If I don't vote for Democrats for the first time in my life next year it won't be because I've moved any further to the right.
Biden has not failed to go with the progressives on everything so far.

BrownFlush

Those reet rurrs should understand that if Manchin doesn’t vote like a Republican on a $3.5 trillion social spending bill he’ll likely be replaced by a Trumpee in the next election and the Democrats will lose a seat in the Senate.

View attachment 354687
It's scary that Joe has become that powerful. His late uncle was Secretary of State and was a pure loon bird.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Tonight's news was funny.
The media said that Biden needed to get away from DC to promote his agenda.
What does his leaving DC for home every 4 days amount to ?
I listened to some of what he said in Michigan yesterday . It some instances he could not even put a sentence together. America has elected a doddering fool as our leader. I four years of office he will ruin or country

BrownFlush

I listened to some of what he said in Michigan yesterday . It some instances he could not even put a sentence together. America has elected a doddering fool as our leader. I four years of office he will ruin or country
Midterm election is the only hope.
If it's a sweep, Biden will be powerless.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Midterm election is the only hope.
If it's a sweep, Biden will be powerless.
You're assuming that all things are fair and just.
Biden will lose power, but his Followers will conceive more, previously unheard of, schemes and plans to undermine the Republicans.

For example, who would have ever thought that holding raffles, giving away food baskets and door prizes would be considered fair and just before it was so widespread in several states in the SW I have been in. All promoted and funded by the DNC....Guess who these people voted for!

The Dem Followers will deny and deflect, but that was but one method they used to get Dem votes from people that otherwise would not have voted....(IOW "stealing the election")

BrownFlush

You're assuming that all things are fair and just.
Biden will lose power, but his Followers will conceive more, previously unheard of, schemes and plans to undermine the Republicans.

For example, who would have ever thought that holding raffles, giving away food baskets and door prizes would be considered fair and just before it was so widespread in several states in the SW I have been in. All promoted and funded by the DNC....Guess who these people voted for!

The Dem Followers will deny and deflect, but that was but one method they used to get Dem votes from people that otherwise would not have voted....(IOW "stealing the election")
It’s scary.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Joe biden and he has vaccine
Screenshot_20211006-175213_Samsung Internet.jpg