President Biden

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
tweet.png
You wished

newolddude

The people who celebrated a prank caller telling the president to *bleep* himself on Christmas morning in front of his children want Biden to tone down the rhetoric.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
That's not the point.

The party of friend.U.C.K. your feelings/calling all liberals overly sensitive snowflakes now of a sudden has feeling and is melting down.

Is it unreasonable if I don't like Trump but still see the problem with this?

6EFA5DAF-54BB-41A7-96A0-458CFD8E9E04.jpeg

MORS HOSTIBUS

Trump needs to back someone younger that will work for the American people. For instance, the way you solve shortages is by more production. Why isn't that a national emergency,?

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
I’ll also admit that Biden messed up with this. It should have been lit better.

But I’m also laughing at the conservatives who are acting like they’ve never seen an insult like this before in all of history.

Is this something we’ve seen before? A President flanked by two Marines while calling anyone who voted for the other guy a threat to the Country? That’s how we describe people who we drone strike overseas.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Is this something we’ve seen before? A President flanked by two Marines while calling anyone who voted for the other guy a threat to the Country? That’s how we describe people who we drone strike overseas.
Kinda makes you wonder if those Jan.6 protestors aren't vindicated by the Fascist-in-Chief!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
That's not the point.

The party of friend.U.C.K. your feelings/calling all liberals overly sensitive snowflakes now of a sudden has feeling and is melting down.
Actually, it's butt-hurting you because the tables have been turned, with the exception that Biden deserves condemnation.

vantexan

There are approximately 260,000,000 Americans of voting age and Trump got 74,216,154 votes in the last election. For rounding purposes 75,000,000 million out of 260,000,000 = 35%.
Are you assuming that everyone who didn't vote in 2020 was against Trump? Trump had overwhelming support in the Republican Party so safe to say close to half of the country was at least somewhat supportive of his policies.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Are you assuming that everyone who didn't vote in 2020 was against Trump? Trump had overwhelming support in the Republican Party so safe to say close to half of the country was at least somewhat supportive of his policies.
The tiny sheep brain of the leftist can’t conceive of anyone having an opposing point of view or opinion. They have no individuality when it comes to their noxious ideology.