President Biden

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
1662143398884.png
1662143398884.png

newolddude

Is this something we’ve seen before? A President flanked by two Marines while calling anyone who voted for the other guy a threat to the Country? That’s how we describe people who we drone strike overseas.
Trump didn't do that but he did this with Marines behind him.
15dc-trump-sub-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.

newfie

floridays

Call me when Biden wants an oversized military parade.

I guess you need to educate yourself and the second highest ranking General, then again I guess it's allright when the "dictator" is a democrat.

newfie

Those are inaugurations. Trump wanted a military parade just to have a military parade and to celebrate him.
never knew Trumps birthday was the fourth of july.
the correct answer is no theres never anything wrong with a military parade honoring our troops instead of trying to add a lib talking point nefarious motive to it.

I'm hearing Rumors that Chairman Xi had requested the red and black backdrop at last nights propaganda event.

floridays

Those are inaugurations. Trump wanted a military parade just to have a military parade and to celebrate him.
A military parade is a parade no matter the occasion. Remember, the General said it's "what dictators do."

Those two parades, who precisely did they celebrate?

You assume Trump wanted one to celebrate himself, you always assume the worst intentions from him because you have TDS.
I have no doubt he would have done it to honor Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen ,Marines and the Coast Guard.
He actually loves our Country.

MAGA Make America Great Again

floridays

I'm hearing Rumors that Chairman Xi had requested the red and black backdrop at last nights propaganda event.
I'll use the lefts favorite go to's

Some say, there are rumors, and it has been alleged it was blackmail enabled by his families graft from their business dealings.

The allegation is so severve that it must be investigated fully and a special prosecutor must be appointed.

newfie

The people that love this song are in tears after last night's Biden speech.

no one is in tears over last nights speech.

embarrassed at the stupidity of having a battle of the american soul speech with a red chinese backdrop maybe.

was the propagandist out of red , white and blue material?