President Biden

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
What percent of the US population has a degree? 37.9% but the White House and a large democrat contingent wants everyone to pay $10K reimbursement for the 37.9 . Some friends of the working people ? But that is ok they are creating 87K more jobs for IRS auditors so they can tax the rich. Sure we all believe that.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
What percent of the US population has a degree? 37.9% but the White House and a large democrat contingent wants everyone to pay $10K reimbursement for the 37.9 . Some friends of the working people ? But that is ok they are creating 87K more jobs for IRS auditors so they can tax the rich. Sure we all believe that.
Nail meet head so ++++1 for you.
"Equity"! This is what Biden, the scum gargling prick from hell, is selling!?!?
The list is unending but, how about forging the loans for :
Farmers who purchased equipment via bank loan.
People who mortgaged their homes to ooen/create small businesses that employ Americans.
Like I said, there is no limit to the lack of "equity".
Liberals suck more every day.

newolddude

Not a cult. Totally normal behavior.

Fb-v_otWIAU8Xt2

floridays

President Joe Biden said Thursday night he wasn't aware of whether any White House staffers had student loans despite several news reports confirming that many do.

When asked about conservatives who want to challenge his student loans plan in court, Biden responded, "They have a right to do that. Do you have a student loan?"

The reporter turned the question around, responding, "I bet a lot of your staff does.”

"They may," Biden said. "No one has told me they have."

Some of the biggest beneficiaries of Biden's student loans program work within the White House walls, according to Bloomberg. Financial disclosures from the Office of Government Ethics show 30 staffers hold more than $10,000 in loan debt.

Nearly 20% of all aides required to file the disclosures reported holding student loans, which totaled between $2 million and $4.7 million collectively. One staffer reported owing between $500,000 and $1 million. Many lower-level staffers didn't have to report, nor did those owing less than $10,000, meaning the grand total is likely to be higher.

floridays

Not a cult. Totally normal behavior.

Fb-v_otWIAU8Xt2
Just thoroughly pissed. They may have lost their business because of the covid shut down fiasco.We have no idea what hand the demented bastards policies may have dealt them.

Then again maybe they just love the country and hate seeing a senile buffon destroy it, piece by piece.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Senator John Kennedy of La. just called Joe Biden " Star Spangled Stupid" LOL !!! The country is in the toilet because his leadership or lack thereof .

Last edited:

newolddude

Just thoroughly pissed. They may have lost their business because of the covid shut down fiasco.We have no idea what hand the demented bastards policies may have dealt them.

Then again maybe they just love the country and hate seeing a senile buffon destroy it, piece by piece.
You're reeeeeeaaaaalllllyyyy reaching. Lost their business but drives a Cadillac Escalade.

floridays

You're reeeeeeaaaaalllllyyyy reaching. Lost their business but drives a Cadillac Escalade.
I'd be willing to bet there are alot of people that lost their businesses and drive equal or better vehicles.
Judging from your posts I see you aren't equipped to understand how both could be true.

No reach at all.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
As I drive around the very liberal state of Massachusetts , one thing that I rarely see are Biden/Harris bumper stickers.
Could this be a faint hint of how really popular there aren't ?

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
No doubt this guy will win in Pennsylvania, he fits the democrat bill to a T.
He might even get 81,000,000 votes just like Biden did. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
PA voting is corrupt as hell. No question the last potus election was rigged in that state.
When a state is trending red and the state AG GUARANTEES a blue win there is no additional proof needed of a rigged outcome.
Liberals are an American disease.