President Biden

Box Ox

This just another one of those “Looks bad but it’s legal” things or is Biden’s cancer charity going to be liquidated by court order like the Trump Foundation was?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
This just another one of those “Looks bad but it’s legal” things or is Biden’s cancer charity going to be liquidated by court order like the Trump Foundation was?
I wonder if the District Attorney General will sue and make Biden close out this 'charity' ...
... like the NY AG sued and forced Trump to close his down?​

vantexan

Just another vehicle to enrich the Biden Family ... like the Trumps and the Clintons did.

Don't get me wrong, it's what many National politicians do and as you pointed out ... legally.
Can you show us where Trump family members were collecting checks for doing nothing? During the last 4 years?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Can you show us where Trump family members were collecting checks for doing nothing? During the last 4 years?
It was in place when Trump was elected in 2016.
The NY DA brought suit and it was shut down.

Don't try and make Trump a Saint ... I liked his results as President but he is as bad as any politician in Washington.
I laugh at these stupid, ignorant LibTurds on here who are just repeating what they heard on MSM News.
And that's why I just laugh at the Democrat politicians in Washington, DC acting like it's something terrible ... they're just hypocrites.
Look at Biden and selling his influence as a Senator and Vice-President ... nothing will happen.

vantexan

It was in place when Trump was elected in 2016.
The NY DA brought suit and it was shut down.

Don't try and make Trump a Saint ... I liked his results as President but he is as bad as any politician in Washington.
I laugh at these stupid, ignorant LibTurds on here who are just repeating what they heard on MSM News.
And that's why I just laugh at the Democrat politicians in Washington, DC acting like it's something terrible ... they're just hypocrites.
Look at Biden and selling his influence as a Senator and Vice-President ... nothing will happen.
Oh he's not a saint, but his children working in the administration, Ivanka and her husband Jared, aren't taking salaries, just as Trump isn't. What Trump pays them or his other children from the company payroll is their business. Compare that to Chelsea Clinton landing a $900k annual salary right out of college. There is a difference.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Oh he's not a saint, but his children working in the administration, Ivanka and her husband Jared, aren't taking salaries, just as Trump isn't. What Trump pays them or his other children from the company payroll is their business. Compare that to Chelsea Clinton landing a $900k annual salary right out of college. There is a difference.
I'm sure there is a difference in everyone's mind.

newfie

1605501924539.png