President Biden

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
1608357098637.png

refineryworker05

It is consistently amazing to me how radical republicans can behave out in the open and not be perceived as radical by millions of Americans. Right now trump is looking at declaring martial law to remain president with the help of other elected republicans, right now republicans are pretending that there was massive voter fraud perpetrated by the democratic party that only hurt trump since republicans gained seats in the house and are likely to hold a slightly slimmer senate majority. Right now a huge percentage of republican voters and elected officials believe trump is waging a secret war against an old cabal that molests children and drinks their blood. Right now in the senate, republicans are blocking giving checks to Americans and aid to state governments all to protect corporations and hamstring the Fed to help the economy. I mean, this is not hyperbole, this is the republican position on stimulus now. Again the republican party objectively is incredibly radical and has very unpopular policies on the national level, and a huge percentage of its voters believe insane conspiracy theories.

vantexan

It is consistently amazing to me how radical republicans can behave out in the open and not be perceived as radical by millions of Americans. Right now trump is looking at declaring martial law to remain president with the help of other elected republicans, right now republicans are pretending that there was massive voter fraud perpetrated by the democratic party that only hurt trump since republicans gained seats in the house and are likely to hold a slightly slimmer senate majority. Right now a huge percentage of republican voters and elected officials believe trump is waging a secret war against an old cabal that molests children and drinks their blood. Right now in the senate, republicans are blocking giving checks to Americans and aid to state governments all to protect corporations and hamstring the Fed to help the economy. I mean, this is not hyperbole, this is the republican position on stimulus now. Again the republican party objectively is incredibly radical and has very unpopular policies on the national level, and a huge percentage of its voters believe insane conspiracy theories.
Yawn

vantexan

Says the guy who thinks Trump is going to declare martial law.

refineryworker05

Says the guy who thinks Trump is going to declare martial law.
That's being widely reported that trump met with insane qanon conspiracy theorist(the conspiracy being that trump is waging a secret war against a cabal that controls the world and they molest children and drink their blood) and convicted criminal Michael Flynn who has said trump should declare martial law and trump specifically asked Flynn about this in their meeting. It is also being reported that Guilani called up the DHS director and asked him if they would seize voting machines. trump as the president shouldn't even be entertaining or discussing that.