President Biden

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
1608669475321.png

Box Ox

"Joe Biden laughs when Fox News' Peter Doocy asks if he still thinks the allegations against Hunter Biden are Russian disinformation:

"Yes, yes, yes. God love you, man. You're a one horse pony."

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
He plead guilty.

Yeah, why wasn't he convicted immediately? How does it take 4 years to convict someone who plead guilty. Weird.

Oh, It's because the first Judge had to recuse himself because he knew Peter Strozck, and knew that the FBI coerced Flynn into pleading guilty by threatening to put his son through the same bankrupting experience they were putting him through. Plus the quashed exculpatory evidence, plus the undisclosed conflict of interest of Flynn's counsel, plus Judge Sullivan's excrementing all over the 6th amendment by refusing to grant the motion to vacate the guilty plea once the exculpatory evidence was disclosed and Flynn got new counsel and the DOJ moved to drop the charges.... Need I go on?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Yeah, why wasn't he convicted immediately? How does it take 4 years to convict someone who plead guilty. Weird.

Oh, It's because the first Judge had to recuse himself because he knew Peter Strozck, and knew that the FBI coerced Flynn into pleading guilty by threatening to put his son through the same bankrupting experience they were putting him through. Plus the quashed exculpatory evidence, plus the undisclosed conflict of interest of Flynn's counsel, plus Judge Sullivan's excrementing all over the 6th amendment by refusing to grant the motion to vacate the guilty plea once the exculpatory evidence was disclosed and Flynn got new counsel and the DOJ moved to drop the charges.... Need I go on?
He plead guilty.