BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1717445951800.png

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
BILL'S MESSAGE OF THE DAY
Late-Term Abortion
By: Bill O'ReillyJune 3, 2024
It was interesting to see First Lady Jill Biden say the upcoming presidential vote is about good and evil and, of course, her husband represents good. Dr. Biden firmly believes that not because she has evidence on the subjective statement, but because she derives personal benefit from believing it.

So allow me to point out a great evil that both Bidens embrace: late-term abortion.

China, Russia, Canada, and Spain support no restrictions on destroying the fetus. In the United States, most places do provide protections after fetal viability. But President Biden opposes any constraints whatsoever.

Evil? I think so. In order to terminate a pregnancy after 24 weeks, the fetus must be dismembered in the womb using sharp instruments. The fetus feels pain.

The gruesome practice can be justified if the mother's life is in danger or there is catastrophic damage to the fetus itself.

Absent that, it should NOT be accepted in any moral society.

A few months ago, Sean Hannity asked California Governor Gavin Newsom if he supports any restrictions on abortion. Newsom danced but finally admitted he does not. Eight states allow abortion at anytime for any reason.

It goes against Christian doctrine to individually judge the Bidens' and Kamala Harris for their aggressive promotion of all abortion procedures. No Bill Clinton pronouncement that abortion should be "rare" for them.

PT Car Washer

Late-Term Abortion
It was interesting to see First Lady Jill Biden say the upcoming presidential vote is about good and evil and, of course, her husband represents good. Dr. Biden firmly believes that not because she has evidence on the subjective statement, but because she derives personal benefit from believing it.

So allow me to point out a great evil that both Bidens embrace: late-term abortion.

China, Russia, Canada, and Spain support no restrictions on destroying the fetus. In the United States, most places do provide protections after fetal viability. But President Biden opposes any constraints whatsoever.

Evil? I think so. In order to terminate a pregnancy after 24 weeks, the fetus must be dismembered in the womb using sharp instruments. The fetus feels pain.

The gruesome practice can be justified if the mother's life is in danger or there is catastrophic damage to the fetus itself.

A few months ago, Sean Hannity asked California Governor Gavin Newsom if he supports any restrictions on abortion. Newsom danced but finally admitted he does not. Eight states allow abortion at anytime for any reason.

It goes against Christian doctrine to individually judge the Bidens' and Kamala Harris for their aggressive promotion of all abortion procedures. No Bill Clinton pronouncement that abortion should be "rare" for them.
One persons opinion.

Box Ox

Late-Term Abortion

One persons opinion.

As our resident voted for Reagan moderate, what do you think of late-term abortion? Should it be allowed in the final days of a pregnancy if the life of the mother is not at risk?

PT Car Washer

As our resident voted for Reagan moderate, what do you think of late-term abortion? Should it be allowed in the final days of a pregnancy if the life of the mother is not at risk?
As rare as late term abortions are I believe it should be the decision of the family and her physician. Late term abortions are always about the health of the mother and the viability of the fetus. To force a pregnant woman to give birth just so she can bury the child is cruel to everyone involved.

Sportello

As rare as late term abortions are I believe it should be the decision of the family and her physician. Late term abortions are always about the health of the mother and the viability of the fetus. To force a pregnant woman to give birth just so she can bury the child is cruel to everyone involved.
This is the correct and truthful answer. No woman carries a baby that long and decides she doesn't want it. It's always about health.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣