President Biden

vantexan

You hear what you want to believe.
Read my lips. She flat out said it. Probably in a YouTube video somewhere. Also saw the previous governor of Virginia, who is a doctor, talk about letting a baby who survives an abortion attempt be set on a table and, after making it comfortable, leave it alone and unattended until it expires. Said it was the mother's wish that it be aborted so it would be honoring the mother's wishes to let the baby die.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Read my lips. She flat out said it. Probably in a YouTube video somewhere. Also saw the previous governor of Virginia, who is a doctor, talk about letting a baby who survives an abortion attempt be set on a table and, after making it comfortable, leave it alone and unattended until it expires. Said it was the mother's wish that it be aborted so it would be honoring the mother's wishes to let the baby die.
No arguing with the irrational

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
So let’s Review… Biden inherited a mess at the border from Trump in 2020. In 2021 Biden has the border closed and secure. In 2022/2023 the border somehow became a mess again and Biden resorts back to the old story that he inherited a broken border from Trump. 2024 Biden has to have the Republicans to pass a bill to slow the border down and accept 1,825,000 illegals a year and he calls this border security. Now still in 2024 he now says he doesn’t need the Republicans to pass a law and he can do it with executive order and he can close the border. Now the definition for him of a closed border is 2,500 illegals a day or 912,500 each and every year. 🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
So let’s Review… Biden inherited a mess at the border from Trump in 2020. In 2021 Biden has the border closed and secure. In 2022/2023 the border somehow became a mess again and Biden resorts back to the old story that he inherited a broken border from Trump. 2024 Biden has to have the Republicans to pass a bill to slow the border down and accept 1,825,000 illegals a year and he calls this border security. Now still in 2024 he now says he doesn’t need the Republicans to pass a law and he can do it with executive order and he can close the border. Now the definition for a closed border is 2,500 illegals a day or 912,500 each and every year. 🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣
Only the sheep will believe the old turd bag is actually doing something about the invasion.

Sportello

Here’s the original

1717554411359.jpeg