President Biden

Pullman Brown

IMG_4284.jpeg

Thebrownblob

Yeah, he will. He will complain “millions” of “illegals” voted.
You have a real problem with an old man who won’t get out of the way. The situation is becoming untenable. This is a disaster like we’ve never seen, and your party’s head has been in the sand for four years And you only have. yourselves to blame.

Last edited:

Next Day Err

You have a real problem with an old man who won’t get out of the way. The situation is becoming untenable. This is a disaster like we’ve never seen, and your party’s head has been in the sand for four years And you only have. yourselves to blame.

Yeah, well… let’s not overlook the fact that the Republicans are literally running an adjudicated rapist and felonious conman who :censored2: his pants at the debate. It’s bad any way you slice it

Thebrownblob

Yeah, well… let’s not overlook the fact that the Republicans are literally running an adjudicated rapist and felonious conman who :censored2: his pants at the debate. It’s bad any way you slice it
And yet somehow he’s opened up a pretty wide lead. Because your party has so completely screwed this up for four years.

I said the whole time they should’ve been ignoring him, not giving him the attention he desired. Now you’re gonna pay the price.

Next Day Err

And yet somehow he’s opened up a pretty wide lead. Because your party has so completely screwed this up for four years.

I said the whole time they should’ve been ignoring him, not giving him the attention he desired. Now you’re gonna pay the price.
Eh, it’s not over until it’s over. I’m on the side of Biden stepping aside but I’m with the Democrats this year. I’m not alone. People have written off Joe many times before.

Thebrownblob

Campaigns do this all the time. Notice that the story isn’t “campaign sent questions ONLY to be asked”. It’s topics the campaign wants to discuss. You can’t tell me Trump’s campaigns have never done the same with Fox or Newsmax.
So Trump has said he’s been a black vice president? Dude, this is going from bad to worse quickly. Your party is in disarray, what makes it more unbelievable is that they were trying to have the opposite effect and it came back to haunt them.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Time to whack him….

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Eh, it’s not over until it’s over. I’m on the side of Biden stepping aside but I’m with the Democrats this year. I’m not alone. People have written off Joe many times before.

Except there isn't much paper left to write on and he's out of ink. The problem is the Biden's are too proud and stubborn to step aside.

Next Day Err

1. GDP Growth: The U.S. economy is now over 5% above its 2019 level, indicating robust recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. This growth is stronger than in many European countries, which have faced additional economic challenges, such as the impact of the war in Ukraine .
2. Inflation: Core inflation in the U.S. is currently lower than in many other advanced economies, which helps stabilize purchasing power and economic planning .
3. Labor Market: The U.S. labor market recovery has been exceptionally strong, with employment levels rebounding faster than in previous recessions and outpacing many peer economies .

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1. GDP Growth: The U.S. economy is now over 5% above its 2019 level, indicating robust recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. This growth is stronger than in many European countries, which have faced additional economic challenges, such as the impact of the war in Ukraine .
2. Inflation: Core inflation in the U.S. is currently lower than in many other advanced economies, which helps stabilize purchasing power and economic planning .
3. Labor Market: The U.S. labor market recovery has been exceptionally strong, with employment levels rebounding faster than in previous recessions and outpacing many peer economies .
Growth is stronger than "many" European countries?
Inflation lower than many "advanced" economies?
Employment levels rebounding?
So if we compare where Biden took us after we had it shoved up our ass by him, things are looking pretty good compared to other countries?
Compare Biden's actual numbers to Trump's actual numbers.
You telling me how great things are does not put numbers in my wallet or in the bank at the end of the month.