President Biden

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
HARRIS/BESHEAR 2024
HARRIS/COOPER 2024
HARRIS/KELLY 2024

Let’s do this. I can stand losing to Trump with new candidates but not a slow death march to defeat with Biden, as much as I like him as president.

I think it'd be Cooper between those 3. Probably doesn't have future political aspirations after his second term as NC governor so it'd be OK for him if things go very badly for the new ticket in November.

oldngray

nowhere special
I think it'd be Cooper between those 3. Probably doesn't have future political aspirations after his second term as NC governor so it'd be OK for him if things go very badly for the new ticket in November.
They are at the point where they are just trying to salvage as many down races as possible.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
HARRIS/BESHEAR 2024
HARRIS/COOPER 2024
HARRIS/KELLY 2024

Let’s do this. I can stand losing to Trump with new candidates but not a slow death march to defeat with Biden, as much as I like him as president.

Kamala Harris failed her way up, mostly by spreading her legs. Literally ANYONE other than her would do better against Trump but the Democrats boxed themselves into a corner by making a Faustian bargain with Clyburn in 2020 to pick a black (and Indian) woman as VP.

Now they have a legitimate idiot as the presumptive nominee. I mean what's her record? Jailing black men for minor marijuana offenses? Losing her own state in the primary?

Next Day Err

Kamala Harris failed her way up, mostly by spreading her legs. Literally ANYONE other than her would do better against Trump but the Democrats boxed themselves into a corner by making a Faustian bargain with Clyburn in 2020 to pick a black (and Indian) woman as VP.

Now they have a legitimate idiot as the presumptive nominee. I mean what's her record? Jailing black men for minor marijuana offenses? Losing her own state in the primary?
Obama only got 40% of the white vote in 2008 and around the same in 2012.

Love to see people squirm over this.

Thebrownblob

Roy Cooper is NC governor in his last term....... He's terrible but would be a safe choice. One big problem with him though; he's a old white dude
He might be one of the few people willing to do it since he’s not got much to lose. Pretty much anyone that signs onto this ticket, is slitting the throat of their political future.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Harris has many of the same issues with cognitive function as Joe Biden without the excuse of age or dementia.
Why? She’s stumbled a couple of times on camera? Who hasn’t?

Yeah. She seems a little slow but she's still mentally with us. If she's pushing terrible policy it's probably not because she's been told to by the words on a teleprompter.