President Biden

Thebrownblob

Neither candidate is an angel or perfect. But one is a sexual abuser and conman and the other is a former Attorney General Who put low level marijuana using African-Americans in prison, and gave sexual favors to advance her career to married men.

Here you go, buddy I fixed it for you, I think you just forgot to put a couple words in there so I helped you a little.

bacha29

I have 3 relatives with Parkinson's disease. One is already deceased the other two are prisoners in their own bodies. If you look at his slurred speech, memory lapses, slowed recall, difficulty walking....I'm no medical professional but having to deal with it on a daily basis....these are all signs of early stage Parkinson's disease.

Comes back again to the same hard reality....The American presidency....is a young person's job.

Thebrownblob

I have 3 relatives with Parkinson's disease. One is already deceased the other two are prisoners in their own bodies. If you look at his slurred speech, memory lapses, slowed recall, difficulty walking....I'm no medical professional but having to deal with it on a daily basis....these are all signs of early stage Parkinson's disease.

Comes back again to the same hard reality....The American presidency....is a young person's job.
Terrible disease.

Next Day Err

Doesn't sound like she will want to talk about it judging from her letter to the court that confirms the authenticity of her diary. How convenient. ;)

Biden's daughter urged prison for thief in letter to judge (cnbc.com)
The diary itself is real but I can’t sit here and say 100% that what PV is calling real is real. Get me?

And even if it is that doesn’t mean Joe Biden showered with his daughter. Could easily be a weird fetish or hang up. If it’s real then Ashley Biden can tell her story.

Thebrownblob

The diary itself is real but I can’t sit here and say 100% that what PV is calling real is real. Get me?

And even if it is that doesn’t mean Joe Biden showered with his daughter. Could easily be a weird fetish or hang up. If it’s real then Ashley Biden can tell her story.
She seems like she has daddy issues and she’s kinda nice looking. Mmmmmm.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Enough about the Biden showers already!
I’d be happy to discuss it more once Ashley Biden wants to talk about it. I kinda think it’s a BS story. Project Veritas is full of :censored2:
Doesn't sound like she will want to talk about it judging from her letter to the court that confirms the authenticity of her diary. How convenient. ;)

Biden's daughter urged prison for thief in letter to judge (cnbc.com)

k.....sure. 😉🤣