President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Via Rasmussen:
The majority of voters continue to support repeal of President Obama’s national health care law, and belief that repeal would be good for the economy has edged up to its highest level since late 2010.
The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 56% of Likely U.S. Voters at least somewhat favor repeal of the health care law, while 37% are at least somewhat opposed. This includes 46% who Strongly Favor repeal of the measure versus 26% who Strongly Oppose it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Re: Obamanation here today

EQUAL RIGHTS for ALL PEOPLE.... baba... there is no defined exclusions in our constitution.

Sorry.

Peace

TOS
So you are claiming that the founding fathers would know that 200+ years later that marriage would be considered a right ?
Is the government next going to tell every citizen that they MUST be married to stay a citizen ?
Will they be arranging the marriages , too ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

Were you UNAWARE before the video?

Its a nonsense video full of right wing talking points.

No solutions. He is supposedly an accountant, well then, where is his advice on how to fix the problem? Telling me there is a problem is like me telling you the sky is blue during the daytime.

Peace

TOS
Gee, what a philosopher.......what is Obama'a solution?....he's the supposed leader, not the CPA.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

| Tuesday, May 15, 2012 @ 12:32 pm |
Obama (Again) Refuses To Grade His Handling of Economy, Says He Deserves An “Incomplete”…

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamabastic !!

Mine arrived, how about yours? Watch Your Mailbox!

Just wanted to let you know - today I received my 2012 Social Security
Stimulus Package.

It contained two tomato seeds, cornbread mix, a prayer
rug, a machine to blow smoke up my ass, 2 discount coupons to KFC, an "Obama
Hope & Change" bumper sticker, and a "Blame it on Bush" poster for the front
yard.

The directions were in Spanish.

Watch for yours soon.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Mine arrived, how about yours? Watch Your Mailbox!

Just wanted to let you know - today I received my 2012 Social Security
Stimulus Package.

It contained two tomato seeds, cornbread mix, a prayer
rug, a machine to blow smoke up my ass, 2 discount coupons to KFC, an "Obama
Hope & Change" bumper sticker, and a "Blame it on Bush" poster for the front
yard.

The directions were in Spanish.

Watch for yours soon.

I thought you already had the blow smoke up your ash machine from the BUSH administration? You needed another one?

Peace

TOS

over9five

Staff member
Obama crossing the Delaware:

Delaware_Obama-540x373.png

moreluck

golden ticket member

That takes iron balls to insert yourself in other president's bios. If I'm reading about Kennedy....I sure don't need a reminder of who s presently the president.

It's like a kid saying "me too!" all the time.....annoying!!

Here's an example....
"For instance, the following line was added to the official bio of the late President Ronald Reagan: "In a June 28, 1985, speech, Reagan called for a fairer tax code, one where a multimillionaire did not have a lower tax rate than his secretary. Today, President Obama is calling for the same with the Buffett Rule."

Gee, with all this extra time to defile other's biographies, you'd think he could come up with a working budget.......Harvard grad with no math or economic skills!!!