President Obama!

upsgrunt

What, you didn't recognize him in the Hollywood movies ?

Obama as werewolf :

thumbnail.aspx

He also played "Freddie" :

thumbnail.aspx

A werewolf?
Seriously?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Re: Obamanation here today

Do you hear that scraping noise? That is you scraping the bottom of the barrel with this latest journalistic gem from the folks at Weasel Zippers.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

Do you hear that scraping noise? That is you scraping the bottom of the barrel with this latest journalistic gem from the folks at Weasel Zippers.
The story was from Metro Weekly. Didn't you read that part?...................are you saying it's not true??

You are just so appalled that the guy you voted for is attending to minutia instead of addressing the serious problems. I'd be embarassed too if I'd voted for the fool!!

Picking on my source is just your way of distracting from the actual actions of the D.C. Distractor! :rofl:

bbsam

Staff member
I just went back and read the original Fox story. Guess what. He is right. You want to ridicule the format, but he is correctly drawing lessons from history. Of course all of that distracts from historical fact, but the right isn't really concerned with that, are they? It would be more interesting and informative if they would point out how history is not relevant or how a different contradictory lesson would be more applicable. But maybe that's to deep for BCer's.