President Obama!

UPS Lifer

The divider and chief threw the Republicans under the bus again today. Mr. Partisan wants cooperation but puts down the very people he expects to work with. Quote from Mr. Partisan "Some (Republicans) are decent people". Way to elevate the Office of President...

Last edited by a moderator:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They're so cute though.....
giant-rat.jpg
giant-rat.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Under ObamaCare, Doctors Required to Gather Highly Personal Information for Government

”Are you sexually active? If so, with one partner, multiple partners or same-sex partners?”
Be ready to answer those questions and more the next time you go to the doctor, whether it’s the dermatologist or the cardiologist and no matter if the questions are unrelated to why you’re seeking medical help. And you can thank the Obama health law. …

What would happen if the normal people all claimed to be virgins ,
and all democrats said that they were necrophilla ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The divider and chief threw the Republicans under the bus again today. Mr. Partisan wants cooperation but puts down the very people he expects to work with. Quote from Mr. Partisan "Some (Republicans) are decent people". Way to elevate the Office of President...������

On the other hand, I believe using the term "SOME" was a stretch for the president. I would have used another word.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
So how was that gala last night at the WH ?
It was postponed.......after the public shamed them. The Estafens had to re-hangar their private plane 'til it is re-scheduled...... Why don't the Obamas just go to a club, pay the cover and see entertainment the way regular people do??

My kid went to see Black Sabbath last week in Vegas
It didn't cost me anything.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Under ObamaCare, Doctors Required to Gather Highly Personal Information for Government

”Are you sexually active? If so, with one partner, multiple partners or same-sex partners?”
Be ready to answer those questions and more the next time you go to the doctor, whether it’s the dermatologist or the cardiologist and no matter if the questions are unrelated to why you’re seeking medical help. And you can thank the Obama health law. …

What would happen if the normal people all claimed to be virgins ,
and all democrats said that they were necrophilla ?
How will they fill out the form if you never stop laughing???

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBmCpftMspM

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=2]Politico Perplexed: Why Has Obama “Failed To Turn Public Opinion Around On A Single Difficult Issue?”…[/h]For Obama supporters, the question has become frustrating and frequent: how can the man and the team who made a freshman senator the country’s first black president, and kept people with him despite Great Depression-level unemployment, have failed to truly turn public opinion around on a single difficult issue?

Barack Obama has still never really sold the American people on anything but himself.

It's so sad when your own media starts to ask these questions .