President Obama!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Obamacare Claims Another Victim: Sesame Street… | Weasel Zippers

A spokesman for SeaWorld, the amusement park’s parent company, confirmed Wednesday that the company was cutting the weekly work limit for part-time employees from 32 to 28 hours. Under the Affordable Care Act, companies can face fines if they do not provide insurance for staffers who work at least 30 hours per week.
Fred Jacobs, the SeaWorld spokesman, did not say whether the change in policy had been prompted by the health-care law.
“The move is intended to bring consistency to the part-time designation across the SeaWorld Parks system,” Jacobs wrote in an statement.

moreluck

golden ticket member
4vi82e.jpg

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
All I know is that I will now have better insurance at less cost.

Did you know that Ted Cruz doesn't take the gov't health insurance because his wife gets better insurance at Goldman Sachs?

Yes, the Goldman Sachs that received over $10b in bailout money from the US taxpayer.

lib-head-explode.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Obumacare is just another house of cards ponzi game .
They are hoping for a majority of young people to pay more for healthcare to cover all the debts they plan on giving away . But it is designed to fail since under their own rules a person is not declared an adult until age 27 .

moreluck

golden ticket member
I say, just put old brown grocery bags over their heads....if they've got the grades, then they get in. Don't have the grades? Sorry Charlie!! Simple !

The Imperial President strikes again, the Supreme Court ruled against this only three months ago.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration is telling colleges and universities they can continue to use admissions to increase diversity among their students, even in the wake of a Supreme Court ruling that could potentially open the door to more challenges.

“Racially diverse educational environments help to prepare students to succeed in our increasingly diverse nation,” the administration said Friday in a letter to the schools.

The Supreme Court ruled June 24 that schools should approve the use of race as a factor in admissions only after concluding “that no workable race-neutral alternatives would produce the educational benefits of diversity.” The 7-1 decision, stemming from a case challenging the University of Texas admission plan, did not question the underpinnings of affirmative action.

Civil rights advocates celebrated that the door on affirmative action had not been slammed shut. But at the same time, the decision appeared to embolden challengers who feel they’ve been discriminated against.

In its Friday letter, the administration said the court “preserved the well-established legal principle” that colleges and universities have a compelling interest in a diverse student body. It was signed by Catherine E. Lhamon, the Education Department’s assistant secretary in the Office for Civil Rights, and Jocelyn Samuels, the Justice Department’s acting assistant attorney general in the Civil Rights Division.

Lhamon said the administration hopes colleges and universities aren’t making changes in admissions policies because of the ruling. She said achieving diversity on campuses ultimately leads to diverse workplaces.

In an accompanying “questions and answers” paper, the administration said race can be considered as long as the admission programs can show that it is narrowly tailored.

“I would hope that colleges and universities would undertake these programs in carefully structured ways that would avoid legal challenge, and we certainly are available to try to help them do that,” Samuels said.

Overpaid Union Thug

Obumacare is just another house of cards ponzi game .
They are hoping for a majority of young people to pay more for healthcare to cover all the debts they plan on giving away . But it is designed to fail since under their own rules a person is not declared an adult until age 27 .

Well, they may be on to something. Maybe all liberals under 27 (more like 57 or as long as they are alive) should be classified as minors. With the way they use emotion ( like minors) to dictate their politics and everyday life decisions leads one to believe that they are still just children at heart and mind. ;)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Some 'could' seems like a pretty big cop out to me. It's Fox 'News', so what can you expect.

The major delay you speak of in the linked article...did you read what it is?

Give me a break.

I'm signing up Tuesday.
So you're gonna rag on any source I post from........what a waste of space and time. Counterpoints are more productive........of course, look who you would be protecting....ick!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hubby just got his notice from Anthem Blue Cross. Due to ACA (Obamacare) they can no longer provide him ins. and he will have to pay 56.34 % more for coverage on ACA by January.

Thank goodness he goes on Medicare in December.......timing is everything.

afterthought

Hubby just got his notice from Anthem Blue Cross. Due to ACA (Obamacare) they can no longer provide him ins. and he will have to pay 56.34 % more for coverage on ACA by January.

Are you sure the NSA has not shared that he has a right wing wife, and he must pay
for her post?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Are you sure the NSA has not shared that he has a right wing wife, and he must pay
for her post?
Hey, this is first hand news....not a source that's unacceptable to some. This letter came into my home. We won't have to pay the additional money because he's going on Medicare in Dec. Again, lucky to be on the cusp and timing on our side . I don't care if the NSA spies on me or not......they'll be bored to death.

Overpaid Union Thug

It's such a damn shame how Obama, Senate and House democrats, and the left wing media are hiding what's really happening because of this train wreck. Not to mention the "republicans" that are following in line with them.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Thank goodness he'll be on a government controlled health insurance program in December..... sometimes you really confuse me.