President Obama!

MAKAVELI

Many of my people were refused entry , some died while waiting at island holding centers .
Once on the mainland they were treated as sub-par humans , unable to speak English and unemployable . It was a constant uphill struggle , yet today no one wants to endure those same conditions . So yes throw all those lazy bums out .
You really need to get out more and see reality. Most of " those lazy bums" go through harsher conditions to get here. Will out work most Americans, working jobs Americans won't do under horrible conditions.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
obama1.jpg

Work safe or not at all.

Many of my people were refused entry , some died while waiting at island holding centers .
Once on the mainland they were treated as sub-par humans , unable to speak English and unemployable . It was a constant uphill struggle , yet today no one wants to endure those same conditions . So yes throw all those lazy bums out .

I got an idea, let's start making life as miserable as we can for these foreign born bastards. We can get in trucks and ride around town,wavin flags and ropes and :censored2:, you know, like we did in the good ole days. Scare the :censored2: out of them. That's what made America strong!
THERES ONE OVER THERE, GIT'EM! See if they want to come here then. LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!

File early, file often.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I got an idea, let's start making life as miserable as we can for these foreign born bastards. We can get in trucks and ride around town,wavin flags and ropes and :censored2:, you know, like we did in the good ole days. Scare the :censored2: out of them. That's what made America strong!
THERES ONE OVER THERE, GIT'EM! See if they want to come here then. LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!

File early, file often.
Poe's law?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You really need to get out more and see reality. Most of " those lazy bums" go through harsher conditions to get here. Will out work most Americans, working jobs Americans won't do under horrible conditions.
Tell that to the 95Million Americans who have given up looking for a job .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
WASHINGTON (AP) — Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel has ordered an aircraft carrier — the USS George H.W. Bush — to move from the northern Arabian Sea to the Persian Gulf as President Barack Obama considers possible military options for Iraq.

Should anything go wrong , I suppose this will be another BLAME BUSH talking point .

MAKAVELI

Isn't there a drought in those growing fields ?
No water = no work
When you go to the store is there produce? Is there still wine on the shelves. It was picked by someone, wonder who that was? Btw even with the drought, CA still the largest agricultural producing state.

MAKAVELI

Ya I've checked the country of origin for the produce , a lot of it reads Mexico & Canada .
Check again.
n 2012, California's 80,500 farms and ranches received $42.6 billion for their output. California remained the number one state in cash farm receipts with 11.3 percent of the US total. The state accounted for 15 percent of national receipts for crops and 7.1 percent of the US revenue for livestock and livestock products. Exports totaled $18.18 billion in value which represents an eight percent increase over the previous year.

California's agricultural abundance includes more than 400 commodities. The state produces nearly half of US-grown fruits, nuts and vegetables. Across the nation, US consumers regularly purchase several crops produced solely in California.

California's top-ten valued commodities for 2012 are:

Milk — $6.9 billion
Grapes — $4.449 billion
Almonds — $4.347 billion
Nursery plants — $3.543 billion
Cattle, Calves — $3.299 billion
Strawberries — $1.939 billion
Lettuce — $1.448 billion
Walnuts — $1.349 billion
Hay — $1.237 billion
Tomatoes — $1.170 billion
http://www.cdfa.ca.gov/Statistics/
http://www.ers.usda.gov/faqs.aspx#10
A: The top 10 agricultural producing States, in terms of cash receipts are (in descending order): California, Iowa, Texas, Nebraska, Illinois, Minnesota, Kansas, North Carolina, Indiana, and Missouri. These and related statistics can be found among ERS's Farm Income and Wealth Statistics.