President Obama!

oldngray

nowhere special
We have had the best job growth in these last 6 months going back to the late 90's and the tech boom..

I realize its hard for you to accept it given your affinity to believe everything you hear on fox news corpse channels, but the country has turned around bro.

Wages are going up and full time employment increasing.

Sorry, those are the facts bub.

TOS.

Sorry, but your "facts" are incorrect. As usual.

MAKAVELI

Sorry, but your "facts" are incorrect. As usual.
Really, then why the hiring spree at UPS? If UPS and FedEx are bellwethers of the economy, which both are doing very well with large profits and all time high stock prices, would indicate a strong and recovering economy.

oldngray

nowhere special
Really, then why the hiring spree at UPS? If UPS and FedEx are bellwethers of the economy, which both are doing very well with large profits and all time high stock prices, would indicate a strong and recovering economy.

Hiring spree at UPS? Just replacing people and trying to catch up to staffing level that is really needed. UPS tried to freeze new hiring as much as possible - therefore the disaster at last peak was very predictable. Stock market is due to the Fed still continuing to pump more money into the economy and not because of any actions by Obama.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The real unemployment number is 12.1% taking into account the low participation rate. A high percentage of created jobs are part time.

The GDPgrowth was - 2.9% for the first quarter.

Obama is showing up in Texas.....but not on the border.........yeah, real rosy!!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I know it's so terrible to make sure people eat in this country vs starting two wars that have cost thousands of lives, $ trillions, and never will win or make us any safer from terrorism.;)
No, it's terrible to feed people at tax payers expense.

If they want charity they should go to church.

Why can't you liberals never seem to get this through your head.

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

Hiring spree at UPS? Just replacing people and trying to catch up to staffing level that is really needed. UPS tried to freeze new hiring as much as possible - therefore the disaster at last peak was very predictable. Stock market is due to the Fed still continuing to pump more money into the economy and not because of any actions by Obama.
And the disaster of last peak was due to what? Record volumes for both companies. Seems to me people have more $ to spend than before the recession. Hmmm...... I wonder how that could be if the economy is in the toilet?

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Why does our employer have anything to do with our health care in the first place? Oh yeah, because our system sucks.
Our health care system is run by glorified bookies.

We have had the best job growth in these last 6 months going back to the late 90's and the tech boom..

I realize its hard for you to accept it given your affinity to believe everything you hear on fox news corpse channels, but the country has turned around bro.

Wages are going up and full time employment increasing.

Sorry, those are the facts bub.

TOS.
Trickle down...now we have a woman in charge and the future is looking brighter.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
executive-orders-v2_chart.png