Inordinately Right
clear.png
Derail x 1

exactly what I expect.... noob
Derail x 2 by you tonight.
exactly what I expect.... n00b
Your crush on me is flattering.

rickyb

very interesting. there was a ton of citizen activists who pressured obama to release manning. certainly one of the few good things obama has actually done.

1. WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks 2h2 hours ago
    Assange lawyer @themtchair on Assange-Manning extradition 'deal': "Everything that he has said he's standing by."

162 replies 1,083 retweets 1,362 likes

2. WikiLeaks Retweeted
    WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks
    5h5 hours ago
    Assange: "Thank you to everyone who campaigned for Chelsea Manning's clemency. Your courage & determination made the impossible possible."

608 replies 3,587 retweets 7,480 likes

3. WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks 3h3 hours ago
    Assange is confident of winning any fair trial in the US. Obama's DoJ prevented public interest defense & fair jury. https://justice4assange.com

rickyb

So much for an Harvard educated person.
Obama is showing the world just how dirty he can be .
Be proud Chicago , he's one of your own .
actually all of the people who run the country come out of the elite schools and they have done a stupendous job of running the country to the ground.

newfie

Good point. Next week Trump can throw Bradley back in jail. He's not who had a sentence commuted.

I think that's part of Obama's plan. If he wants Chelsea to be free he would commute immediately. Instead he gives trump and conservatives until may to over rule him.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You think it is bad now, wait and see what happens if trump is re-elected
By that time , the public will have had enough .
Barry & friends will be the laughing stock of the world .
They'll cry to the media about how mean Trump is but fail to accomplish anything on their own in Congress .

wkmac

President Obama has less than 26 hours to round up all the guns and make Islam the official State religion of the United States. I'm sitting back ready to be amazed at how he will get this done!