President Trump

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Wyoming is not Cali. We are basically ground zero for climate change.
You are :censored2:ing clueless bro. No other State has changed it's policies to mitigate climate change more than California. Lmfao!
And yet, Cali fails miserably.
I don't care personally ... not my problem and obviously you don't either because it doesn't affect you.
The people who are affected in Cali will eventually adapt and change the laws or the areas of habitation.

BTW, Cali is creating their on earthquake acceleration down on the south side of the Salton Sea.
You should be concerned about that ... it's right on top of the San Andreas fault.
I'm betting you don't have any idea what I'm talking about.

MAKAVELI

I don't care personally ... not my problem and obviously you don't either because it doesn't affect you.
The people who are affected in Cali will eventually adapt and change the laws or the areas of habitation.

BTW, Cali is creating their on earthquake acceleration down on the south side of the Salton Sea.
You should be concerned about that ... it's right on top of the San Andreas fault.
Ok Alex Jones, wtf are you talking about? :happy2:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

CalEnergy and others are operating geothermal energy plants by pumping up super-heated mineral enriched water and pumping back in water even deeper than what they are pulling out.
Same process (fracking) used to pump out oil in Ohio, Oklahoma, etc. that are experiencing an increase in earthquakes. The number of earthquakes below 3.0 on the Richter scale has gone up by 700% in many of these areas and little earthquakes puts increased pressure on faults leading to earthquakes of higher magnitude than is normal for that area. CalEnergy is 'greasing' the way for an 8.0 in Cali.
Firestorms are kids play to an 8.0 ... I imagine you understand that.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
CalEnergy and others are operating geothermal energy plants by pumping up super-heated mineral enriched water and pumping back in water even deeper than what they are pulling out.
Same process (fracking) used to pump out oil in Ohio, Oklahoma, etc. that are experiencing an increase in earthquakes. The number of earthquakes below 3.0 on the Richter scale has gone up by 700% in many of these areas and little earthquakes puts increased pressure on faults leading to earthquakes of higher magnitude than is normal for that area. CalEnergy is 'greasing' the way for an 8.0 in Cali.
Here is one of a multitude of links that are warning of this danger.

Geothermal power facility induces earthquakes, study finds

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Obviously the deep state has it's hand all over these fires. You won't hear the main stream media talking about the real cause, directed energy weapons!

Trump is our only hope!
Keep fighting the good fight Donnie!

MAKAVELI

So you are saying human activity has an effect on our environment? Welcome to the consensus.:happy2: