President Trump

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Talking to yourself again?:happy2:
If it comes down to talking to you or myself ... I'll keep taking to myself.

You probably have Fred's Myth on Ignore ... I would say that bit of ignorance makes you look like a goober, but I don't think it's possible for you to look even more like a goober.

upload_2018-11-19_22-30-49.png

bbsam

Staff member
Gg
How many subpoened hard drives did she destroy?

Clearly a first lady would have access to the countries most sensitive secrets.

Only a liberal would float such nonsense
She is not the First Lady and she is a member of the administration.

Only a “conservative” would be so misinformed.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
sure for once in their careers they are defending their own country rather then fighting in some flea bitten sand lot
He's done a helluva lot to piss me off, but the disrespect for the military is way up there on the list. Wrapped in a flag, festooned with a neatness pin, yet braver in his own mind that the ones actually out doing the brutal work of war. His personal Vietnam was dodging herpes while in the sexual trenches. He is, most assuredly...
33b854e0377d880ad2d8d1bea06010f7f7748750150aa9a58ec7735c1c48e342.jpg

newfie

He's done a helluva lot to piss me off, but the disrespect for the military is way up there on the list. Wrapped in a flag, festooned with a neatness pin, yet braver in his own mind that the ones actually out doing the brutal work of war. His personal Vietnam was dodging herpes while in the sexual trenches. He is, most assuredly...
33b854e0377d880ad2d8d1bea06010f7f7748750150aa9a58ec7735c1c48e342.jpg

wow trump actually wore a uniform? trumps done so much more for the military then Obama ever did.

here's Obama's military uniform

upload_2018-11-25_17-55-44.jpeg

vantexan

No chasing to it. Just tossing it out there to see how much outrage conservatives don’t really have about such things. Just political BS.
If you're comparing what Ivanka did compared to Hillary there's just no there there. That the liberal outlets are all squawking about it after giving Hillary a pass is hypocritical.

bbsam

Staff member
If you're comparing what Ivanka did compared to Hillary there's just no there there. That the liberal outlets are all squawking about it after giving Hillary a pass is hypocritical.
It’s simple. If you’re father is making a huge deal about doing government business on personal email, you probably should make sure you don’t do it.

vantexan

It’s simple. If you’re father is making a huge deal about doing government business on personal email, you probably should make sure you don’t do it.
I agree, and it wasn't smart. Neither was it on the scale or of the seriousness of the Clinton email scandal. So if they haul Ivanka into court they damn sure better haul Hillary in too.