President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
I agree, and it wasn't smart. Neither was it on the scale or of the seriousness of the Clinton email scandal. So if they haul Ivanka into court they damn sure better haul Hillary in too.
I don’t think anyone is hauling anyone to court.

But Trumps should stop acting as though they are above the law and realize “Lock her up!” could apply either way.

Remember it is the battle cry of the right that “If I had done a fraction of what Hillary did, I’d be in prison!”

Maybe what Ivanka did was a fraction of what Hillary did. Maybe it’s enough to “Lock her up!”

vantexan

But Trumps should stop acting as though they are above the law and realize “Lock her up!” could apply either way.

Remember it is the battle cry of the right that “If I had done a fraction of what Hillary did, I’d be in prison!”

Maybe what Ivanka did was a fraction of what Hillary did. Maybe it’s enough to “Lock her up!”
As long as the sentence is appropriate to the seriousness of the charge then lock them both up. If it's shown Ivanka was texting top secret documents then throw the book at her. If she was handling scheduling issues as alleged give her the appropriate sentence. And Hillary too.

bbsam

Staff member
As long as the sentence is appropriate to the seriousness of the charge then lock them both up. If it's shown Ivanka was texting top secret documents then throw the book at her. If she was handling scheduling issues as alleged give her the appropriate sentence. And Hillary too.
Either way, it’s still unlawful.
Sentencing is up to prosecutors and judges.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Maybe what Ivanka did was a fraction of what Hillary did. Maybe it’s enough to “Lock her up!
It's a campaign slogan/chant!

newfie

never happen Clintons are above the law