President Trump

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

moreluck

golden ticket member
Some of these car companies have realized that making 20 kinds of cars is not good when folks only want trucks, SUVs and a few hot cars (corvette, camero, etc.)
The only other is electric cars which I consider Jetson Cars.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You know what’s a bad debate tactic? Crying about debate tactics.
You made an assumption ...
I'm not participating, I am The Critiquer.
The arguments here are really silly.
When someone posts a decent point, I may participate.
I am trying to raise the level of debate in here so I can lower myself to that level.
It is below my feet normally so I can't go that low.

floridays

I don’t think anyone is hauling anyone to court.

But Trumps should stop acting as though they are above the law and realize “Lock her up!” could apply either way.

Remember it is the battle cry of the right that “If I had done a fraction of what Hillary did, I’d be in prison!”

Maybe what Ivanka did was a fraction of what Hillary did. Maybe it’s enough to “Lock her up!”
Not a chance, Hillary however is a different matter. I say this not from partisanship, but from a legal point of view.

Before you ask, do your own research, I paid for my education, no need for free tidbits here.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
One of the plants that is closing, per reporting from the Chicago Tribune, is a production facility just outside of Youngtown, Ohio. Just this past summer, President Donald Trump said that jobs were coming back to the area as a result of his policies and laws passed. Trump told workers in that community not to sell their homes because jobs were “coming back.”

GM Just Laid Off 15,000 Workers Less Than One Year After Trump Promised Tax Cuts Would Save US Jobs
GM to kill Chevrolet Volt, Cruze, Impala as Americans ditch passenger cars
USA Today

General Motors is killing several passenger cars, including the Chevrolet Volt and Chevrolet Cruze, two compact vehicles that were held up as examples of the automaker's post-bankruptcy revival.

The move — part of a sweeping cost-cutting plan unveiled Monday — comes as Americans are abandoning passenger cars in favor of crossovers, SUVs and pickups.

The automaker will no longer make the Volt semi-electric car and the Cruze compact sedan for sale in North America beginning in March, Chevy spokesman Kevin Kelly confirmed.

GM will also discontinue the Chevrolet Impala full-size car, the company confirmed. It will end U.S. production in March and Canadian production in the fourth quarter of 2019.

Trump states he is "not happy and she better get those jobs back in Ohio." in an impromptu answering of questions as he walked to Marine One on the way to Mississippi to campaign for Cindy Hyde-Smith.

floridays

Either way, it’s still unlawful.
Sentencing is up to prosecutors and judges.
You don't do well with all things legal, I'll suggest once again you stick to BBSAM Trucking...... *Humpin
campbells_66express-600x210.jpg
to Please.

*A thanks to Campbell 66 Inc. for the wonderful trailer views.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
One of the plants that is closing, per reporting from the Chicago Tribune, is a production facility just outside of Youngtown, Ohio. Just this past summer, President Donald Trump said that jobs were coming back to the area as a result of his policies and laws passed. Trump told workers in that community not to sell their homes because jobs were “coming back.”

GM Just Laid Off 15,000 Workers Less Than One Year After Trump Promised Tax Cuts Would Save US Jobs
drumpf along with the drumpfettes blaming the layoffs and closings on the fact the dems took the house in ...3 ...2 ...1

vantexan

drumpf along with the drumpfettes blaming the layoffs and closings on the fact the dems took the house in ...3 ...2 ...1
So a plant closes due to changing market conditions and you point to that as evidence that Trump isn't fulfilling his campaign promises? This is why you don't put Democrats in charge of an economy. You'd have GM giving those workers busywork to make everything look normal, until it all comes crashing down.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
So a plant closes due to changing market conditions and you point to that as evidence that Trump isn't fulfilling his campaign promises? This is why you don't put Democrats in charge of an economy. You'd have GM giving those workers busywork to make everything look normal, until it all comes crashing down.
38ab8fe490be07a22e2bd1911a1219c5f63d4158b8eaa79abbbc0f33bf55f920.jpg