President Trump

vantexan

You are wrong.
Trump decided two weeks after being elected that he wasn't going to pursue locking her up. Had nothing to do with his AG. You're just in denial about the fact he is full of crap.
Not his call to make. If you think the AG just jumps to it when he snaps his fingers you may have not noticed that the AG has been fired.

vantexan

38ab8fe490be07a22e2bd1911a1219c5f63d4158b8eaa79abbbc0f33bf55f920.jpg
Well I am working class, you're not, and if you haven't noticed things have improved for the working class. Just having a Democrat in the White House doesn't automatically make things better for the working class. Certainly didn't with the last administration.

vantexan

Ya I saw that he was freaking out having a fit about the report on him coming out soon. I expect plenty of distractions to divert from that.
The Dems have already proven they're willing to lie to a FISA court to stick it to Trump so he should be concerned about what might be concocted by Mueller to get him impeached.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The Dems have already proven they're willing to lie to a FISA court to stick it to Trump so he should be concerned about what might be concocted by Mueller to get him impeached.
Cool story bro.

Trump lied about locking Hillary up, that's the point. You can cry about Russia all you want I don't participate in that BS.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Well I am working class, you're not, and if you haven't noticed things have improved for the working class. Just having a Democrat in the White House doesn't automatically make things better for the working class. Certainly didn't with the last administration.
Or with Clinton or Carter ... LBJ - Yes in some respects but not so much in others.

bbsam

Staff member
Not a chance, Hillary however is a different matter. I say this not from partisanship, but from a legal point of view.

Before you ask, do your own research, I paid for my education, no need for free tidbits here.
I have no reason to believe you know what you’re talking about.

MAKAVELI

GM to kill Chevrolet Volt, Cruze, Impala as Americans ditch passenger cars
USA Today

General Motors is killing several passenger cars, including the Chevrolet Volt and Chevrolet Cruze, two compact vehicles that were held up as examples of the automaker's post-bankruptcy revival.

The move — part of a sweeping cost-cutting plan unveiled Monday — comes as Americans are abandoning passenger cars in favor of crossovers, SUVs and pickups.

The automaker will no longer make the Volt semi-electric car and the Cruze compact sedan for sale in North America beginning in March, Chevy spokesman Kevin Kelly confirmed.

GM will also discontinue the Chevrolet Impala full-size car, the company confirmed. It will end U.S. production in March and Canadian production in the fourth quarter of 2019.

Trump states he is "not happy and she better get those jobs back in Ohio." in an impromptu answering of questions as he walked to Marine One on the way to Mississippi to campaign for Cindy Hyde-Smith.
That's because GM cars are crap. Japanese and European passenger cars are doing just fine.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That's because GM cars are crap. Japanese and European passenger cars are doing just fine.
I agree ... we tried them twice and both of them were crap.
Ford was OK and when things went wrong, they took care of them.
Dodge was the worst we had ... total piece of crap.
We drive Toyota usually and the quality is great but they are questionable when things go wrong.
They are like, "It's a Toyota, it's perfect!" ... POed me a couple of times.
Had a MB and a BMW ... both stayed in the shop all the time.
Got rid of both while under warranty.
Very irritating to have your car in the shop, even if you don't pay for the repairs.

Last edited:

bacha29

The entire game has changed once again now that the Mueller team has withdrawn Manafort's plea deal claiming to have caught him in so many lies that his credibility is now gone and have recommended that he be given the lengthy jail sentence he originally faced.