President Trump

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
tenor.gif

MAKAVELI

Shapiro actually covered the report drop earlier today since its release seemed imminent. Listening now.

Agree with him that Democrats would look petty and vindictive if they continue to pursue Trump if Mueller’s report doesn’t turn anything up. And that Democrats will have to choose between fan service (appeasing the hard left) and winning the Presidential election next year.
"If".

Box Ox

Indeed. I hope Democrats let it go and start focusing on defeating Trump next November if there's nothing in the report. The Party would undoubtedly need some internal real talk if it doesn't want a repeat of 2016.

There are a lot of Democrats who can't separate the fact that he's a bloviating, :censored2: con man from the fact that that those things alone are not enough to impeach him. They've gotta wake up and put all that aside.

newfie

You don’t really believe that.

trump is making this country a lot of money . I don't know if I have ever seen an economy that is better. I certainly have not ever seen unemployment numbers better. what part of that would I not believe.

You libs have been trying to spin this crazy ass trump is underming the country line which is classic grade A tin foil material and you then look at me like I'm crazy when I happen to point out to you that your sitting in the top row , of the third level of left field?

newfie

Indeed. I hope Democrats let it go and start focusing on defeating Trump next November if there's nothing in the report. The Party would undoubtedly need some internal real talk if it doesn't want a repeat of 2016.

There are a lot of Democrats who can't separate the fact that he's a bloviating, :censored2: con man from the fact that that those things alone are not enough to impeach him. They've gotta wake up and put all that aside.

This is where the short attention span of the voters now starts to work against the democrats. Assuming there is nothing in the Mueller report voters will not understand why parts of congress are still trying to find something to investigate.

Brown echo

This is where the short attention span of the voters now starts to work against the democrats. Assuming there is nothing in the Mueller report voters will not understand why parts of congress are still trying to find something to investigate.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Brown echo

trump is making this country a lot of money . I don't know if I have ever seen an economy that is better. I certainly have not ever seen unemployment numbers better. what part of that would I not believe.

You libs have been trying to spin this crazy ass trump is underming the country line which is classic grade A tin foil material and you then look at me like I'm crazy when I happen to point out to you that your sitting in the top row , of the third level of left field?
BuTxOaY.gif
BuTxOaY.gif
BuTxOaY.gif
BuTxOaY.gif

Box Ox

If Trump is smart he'll now try to get trade issues settled with the Chinese. Because there's typically a year between an inverted bond yield curve showing up and the start a recession, as I understand it. Which would be early next year.

newfie

If Trump is smart he'll now try to get trade issues settled with the Chinese. Because there's typically a year between an inverted bond yield curve showing up and the start a recession, as I understand it. Which would be early next year.

good point. while our economy is kicking ass the rest of the world is hitting a slow down. A nice china trade deal would feed the fire.

Brown echo

Assuming is nothing in the report that you not understand and is no corruption, once again ,we don't know anything but we will say a lot about it.

Last edited:

Brown echo

When has the economy ever been good for the poor....?

MAKAVELI

There's plenty of evidence already without the report to impeach him. The Democrats just don't have the balls at this point to do it.