President Trump

Box Ox

When has the economy ever been good for the poor....?

They don't turn out in huge numbers. And let's be honest, most people don't actually care about them very often. Usually just lip service. They should most definitely be offered educational and job training assistance to move on up if they'd like to. The trickle down stuff is indeed baloney.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::picture:
must be some extra strong duck tape
blacks-gorilla-duct-tape-6003001-64_1000.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
trump is making this country a lot of money . I don't know if I have ever seen an economy that is better. I certainly have not ever seen unemployment numbers better. what part of that would I not believe.

You libs have been trying to spin this crazy ass trump is underming the country line which is classic grade A tin foil material and you then look at me like I'm crazy when I happen to point out to you that your sitting in the top row , of the third level of left field?
I see you've chugged your daily dose of koolaid. Good work comrade!

bbsam

Staff member
trump is making this country a lot of money . I don't know if I have ever seen an economy that is better. I certainly have not ever seen unemployment numbers better. what part of that would I not believe.

You libs have been trying to spin this crazy ass trump is underming the country line which is classic grade A tin foil material and you then look at me like I'm crazy when I happen to point out to you that your sitting in the top row , of the third level of left field?
It’s is striking how there is zero talk about the increasing national debt from “conservatives” while they are in power.

That’s fine.

Just don’t try to run back to the alter of fiscal responsibility when you’re out of power. I think y’all have shown what you are.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It’s is striking how there is zero talk about the increasing national debt from “conservatives” while they are in power.

That’s fine.

Just don’t try to run back to the alter of fiscal responsibility when you’re out of power. I think y’all have shown what you are.
what column is giving money to illegal immigrants entered in?????

vantexan

That’s fine.

And the spending was fine according to you when the Dems were doing it. And now you won't admit the Dems had a big hand in the current spending. And if Trump was to slash spending you'd be screaming. Democrats, the AC/DC party, having it both ways.

bbsam

Staff member
And the spending was fine according to you when the Dems were doing it. And now you won't admit the Dems had a big hand in the current spending. And if Trump was to slash spending you'd be screaming. Democrats, the AC/DC party, having it both ways.
Did you miss the point where I said “That’s fine”?

vantexan

There's plenty of evidence already without the report to impeach him. The Democrats just don't have the balls at this point to do it.
There's impeachable evidence the report didn't include? Seriously? As I pointed out before if Mueller doesn't come through for you it'll be "the fix is in!"