President Trump

vantexan

My guess is they’re as dismayed at that fact as you are that Hillary Clinton was never indicted.

Justice is weird at the top.
Mueller never investigated Clinton as you well know. They're dismayed because Mueller's team was comprised entirely of Democrat Hillary supporters and yet couldn't find anything impeachable on the president, or indictable on the president's children.

bbsam

Staff member
Mueller never investigated Clinton as you well know. They're dismayed because Mueller's team was comprised entirely of Democrat Hillary supporters and yet couldn't find anything impeachable on the president, or indictable on the president's children.
You know what that means?

It really was a legitimate investigation professionally handled.

No witch-hunt.

You really think if it was a hit-job they’d come up empty? You of course you don’t.

vantexan

You know what that means?

It really was a legitimate investigation professionally handled.

No witch-hunt.

You really think if it was a hit-job they’d come up empty? You of course you don’t.
They put the screws to a lot of people in hopes of getting dirt on the president. Some were really sleazy characters who's past caught up with them. Some though were pretty decent guys who got tripped up and financially hurt, like Flynn. And I can pull up plenty of your posts where you said I, and others, don't know what Mueller's got but you knew for certain something big was coming because Trump is soooooo dirty. We were sooooooo naive. Simpletons as I recall. Hasta la vista, baby!

bbsam

Staff member
They put the screws to a lot of people in hopes of getting dirt on the president. Some were really sleazy characters who's past caught up with them. Some though were pretty decent guys who got tripped up and financially hurt, like Flynn. And I can pull up plenty of your posts where you said I, and others, don't know what Mueller's got but you knew for certain something big was coming because Trump is soooooo dirty. We were sooooooo naive. Simpletons as I recall. Hasta la vista, baby!
Nope. I’m surprised. I thought there’d be plenty on Jr. I’ll be interested to see Trump financials.

But I’m not disappointed in the least. The investigation concluded. No further indictments? So be it.

Now let’s read the report.

vantexan

Nope. I’m surprised. I thought there’d be plenty on Jr. I’ll be interested to see Trump financials.

But I’m not disappointed in the least. The investigation concluded. No further indictments? So be it.

Now let’s read the report.
Nice spin! Your head must be spinning like Linda Blair's.

bbsam

Staff member
Gotta love your twisting. Seems conservatives are pointing out that the investigation should have never happened, and the report's findings support that.
That is faulty logic. Investigations are not supposed to have a forgone conclusion. That is why they have investigations. Kinda how republicans investigated Hillary over Benghazi for years and found nothing.

oldngray

nowhere special
goalposts-def.gif

vantexan

That is faulty logic. Investigations are not supposed to have a forgone conclusion. That is why they have investigations. Kinda how republicans investigated Hillary over Benghazi for years and found nothing.
I will just say what you guys have been saying all along...Hillary isn't president. She doesn't matter any more. No matter what anyone has done in the past, no matter the evidence against them, the only thing that matters is right now. And right now this president has been cleared of any wrongdoing concerning Russian collusion, as have his children, by an extensive, costly, 2 year investigation. That's the only thing that matters, right here, right now. Now let's see what the DOJ IG's report has to say about what happened there with attempting to sabotage this presidency.

bbsam

Staff member
I will just say what you guys have been saying all along...Hillary isn't president. She doesn't matter any more. No matter what anyone has done in the past, no matter the evidence against them, the only thing that matters is right now. And right now this president has been cleared of any wrongdoing concerning Russian collusion, as have his children, by an extensive, costly, 2 year investigation. That's the only thing that matters, right here, right now. Now let's see what the DOJ IG's report has to say about what happened there with attempting to sabotage this presidency.
He’s been cleared by a thorough investigation.

That’s a good thing, right?

vantexan

It’s a mess because there was an investigation?

Good luck with that.

Quit while you’re ahead.
No, the mess was caused by collusion amongst DOJ and FYI officials to take down a duly elected president. This is bigger than Watergate, and the MSM has been ignoring it. When something is done to Democrats, it's the biggest horror in the world. When something is done to Republicans, crickets. Hopefully this will come out before the election.