President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
No, the mess was caused by collusion amongst DOJ and FYI officials to take down a duly elected president. This is bigger than Watergate, and the MSM has been ignoring it. When something is done to Democrats, it's the biggest horror in the world. When something is done to Republicans, crickets. Hopefully this will come out before the election.
You make self righteous indignation sexy.

newfie

It’s is striking how there is zero talk about the increasing national debt from “conservatives” while they are in power.

That’s fine.

Just don’t try to run back to the alter of fiscal responsibility when you’re out of power. I think y’all have shown what you are.

hes got a ways to go to to catch Obama .

newfie

Oh come now. You know the conservative deficit hawks have disappeared.

We haven't disappeared we saw that Trump wanted a budget that had a lot less spending but congress your democrats wouldn't agree to it unless it increased domestic spending.

the choice therefore is yours to decide who you want to blame. the political system or Trump

you chose trump.

vantexan

We haven't disappeared we saw that Trump wanted a budget that had a lot less spending but congress your democrats wouldn't agree to it unless it increased domestic spending.

the choice therefore is yours to decide who you want to blame. the political system or Trump

you chose trump.
To be fair he wanted a big bump in military spending but I think it was the Republican Freedom Caucus that balked. So to get what he wanted he turned to the Dems who were willing to go along as long as they got the spending they wanted. So it was a coalition of Democrats and moderate Republicans who got that huge spending bill passed. Now he's got a Democrat House that controls the purse strings. Which means more big budgets. Just as the Republican House during Obama's tenure approved huge deficits. We are screwed.

vantexan

Easy to say in a vacuum. The house sent over 80 requests for records this week alone. I think there is an excellent opportunity to start a fact based impeachment process, get it passed and have the tRump whores in the Senate go on record blocking it. Then when Mueller files his report, and IF it is as damning as the speculation into has been, those votes can be Golden in 2020! cough*cough*Nixon*Cough.

Question: How'd that work out for Ford protecting Nixon?

Vantexan, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PUT DOWN THE DRUGS!
:rolleyes: :thumbup1: :clap: :rofl:

newfie

To be fair he wanted a big bump in military spending but I think it was the Republican Freedom Caucus that balked. So to get what he wanted he turned to the Dems who were willing to go along as long as they got the spending they wanted. So it was a coalition of Democrats and moderate Republicans who got that huge spending bill passed. Now he's got a Democrat House that controls the purse strings. Which means more big budgets. Just as the Republican House during Obama's tenure approved huge deficits. We are screwed.

not at all, while the republicans controlled both at the time, nothing would pass without democratic votes. the dems wanted to jack up domestics spending. So each side took care of their supporters and the deficit goes up dramatically.

keep in mind despite the tax cuts revenues are up however spending is up more.

floridays

Because they apply the law based on evidence ... of which there has not been any against Hillary or Trump.
Oh contraire señor, defacto Hillary obstructed justice. It is lawful to fight a subpoena, it is not lawful to destroy the target of a subpoena. In destruction, jeopardy attaches, whether it is pursued is obviously another question.
I hope you appreciate my use of diversity, mixing the French and Spanish, like it hasn't already been done. No?

oldngray

nowhere special
Au contraire
taunting.gif