President Trump

newfie

I haven’t heard Dems badmouthing Mueller.

thats a selective way of phrasing your response.

the dems have created a lot of drama about Mueller completing his investigation. they constantly tried to create :censored2: storms saying trump was going to either fire Mueller or interfere with his investigation.

so here we are the investigation is a big nothing burger and the dems are now saying Mueller didnt investigate everything he should of so now the dems need to take it further.

investigations are supposed to be based on an actual crime. Instead you libs are investigating an individual and looking for a crime.

oldngray

nowhere special

the dems have created a lot of drama about Mueller completing his investigation. they constantly tried to create :censored2: storms saying trump was going to either fire Mueller or interfere with his investigation.

so here we are the investigation is a big nothing burger and the dems are now saying Mueller didnt investigate everything he should of so now the dems need to take it further.

investigations are supposed to be based on an actual crime. Instead you libs are investigating an individual and looking for a crime.
nothing burger.jpg

floridays

The rest I’d need written into proper English to make sense of. LOL
Oh contraire señor, defacto Hillary obstructed justice.
It is lawful to fight a subpoena, it is not lawful to destroy the target of a subpoena. In destruction, jeopardy attaches, whether it is pursued is obviously another question.

Clear as day,You have no answer.
To make it easier for you, I divided the statements, they stand as truth singularly and in tandem.
Neither can be denied, honestly.
I gave you a funny if that was your intent.

bbsam

Staff member

Did you think politics would end?

Box Ox

I’d think if the Report says Trump wasn’t working with the Russians it’d be something to be happy about.

floridays

Did you think politics would end?
Pitiful.
It appears the fat lady is gonna sing, "There is no there, there", the second verse "There never was a there, and the third, Who perjured themselves to FISA.
Exactly who conspired and condoned the actions to produce a "There," when no "There" existed?

Help me out with the next shoe that should fall, Mr. Did you think politics would end.
Or am I asking too much?

newfie

I’d think if the Report says Trump wasn’t working with the Russians it’d be something to be happy about.
Instead it's a viewed as a political win or loss. This issue has been fed by paid shills who depending on the network spin a story to feed their base. So people who had respectable reputations in government service take a network job and spin the desired line of nonsense.

floridays

BBsam, let my posts go through while we all have a heartbeat and breath, i'm blocked by enough folks here so no one will be endangered by truth.

El Correcto

god is dead
I think it's in a sad new phase. Will every president who takes office now be investigated like this?
Politics Nevers rests and never takes a step back it only gets worse
I wish every politician was investigated like this to be honest.

I also wish every outlet would cover every politician with the same level of disdain and distrust as cnn covers trump.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I wish every politician was investigated like this to be honest.

I also wish every outlet would cover every politician with the same level of disdain and distrust as cnn covers trump.
"Those who love the law, and sausages, should watch neither being made."

floridays

I defy anyone participating in these discussions to offer one political candidate or office holder that has gone through the same rectal examination as our duly elected President Donald John Trump. It hasn't happened, solely for the reason that your side along and snooty highbrow never Trumper republicans feel at risk.
The first name the left will mention is Hillary, Mrs. Clinton, this assertion does not hold water. If any leftist wants to make the claim, proceed with caution.