President Trump

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I also wish every outlet would cover every politician with the same level of disdain and distrust as cnn covers trump.

I don't know why CNN would distrust tRump? It's not like he ever lies! You can go back to your Faux news now....They must be the most impartial news organization right....or was that OAN?

bbsam

Staff member
Pitiful.
It appears the fat lady is gonna sing, "There is no there, there", the second verse "There never was a there, and the third, Who perjured themselves to FISA.
Exactly who conspired and condoned the actions to produce a "There," when no "There" existed?

Help me out with the next shoe that should fall, Mr. Did you think politics would end.
Or am I asking too much?
You are asking too much. It’s swamp games now. Always has been.

bbsam

Staff member
BBsam, let my posts go through while we all have a heartbeat and breath, i'm blocked by enough folks here so no one will be endangered by truth.
I have never blocked one of your posts. That they need to be delayed is your own doing. Learn to live in the TOS and one day that might change.

bbsam

Staff member
I defy anyone participating in these discussions to offer one political candidate or office holder that has gone through the same rectal examination as our duly elected President Donald John Trump. It hasn't happened, solely for the reason that your side along and snooty highbrow never Trumper republicans feel at risk.
The first name the left will mention is Hillary, Mrs. Clinton, this assertion does not hold water. If any leftist wants to make the claim, proceed with caution.
It is what it is. Deal with it because it will probably continue.

floridays

You are asking too much. It’s swamp games now. Always has been.
I'll wait till someone tells you the next shoe that should fall. You understand, I'll wait till someone tells you what to say and think.
I know exactly where the next shoe should fall, and the probable roaches that should be squashed. Constitutionally, according to statute, and according to Liberty, upon conviction of treason. The punishment to each, upon conviction should be 1 bullet, one shot one kill.
Bet it will not happen again.

El Correcto

god is dead
I think it's in a sad new phase. Will every president who takes office now be investigated like this?
Politics Nevers rests and never takes a step back it only gets worse
Oh, le tragedy.
I don't know why CNN would distrust tRump? It's not like he ever lies! You can go back to your Faux news now....They must be the most impartial news organization right....or was that OAN?
I don’t think I’ve ever watch Fox News, cnn or any cable news network lol. 30 second bursts of yelling at each other isn’t very informative.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
uncle-sam-i-want-you.jpg
absolutely-no-soliciting.png

floridays

I have never blocked one of your posts. That they need to be delayed is your own doing. Learn to live in the TOS and one day that might change.
I didn't say you blocked them, you let some sit in the dead letter box, some appear quickly. I judge intent according to your idleness in posting or active posting. Idle you my be in the head, active you are disregarding or whatever reason you choose to hold them back.

bbsam

Staff member
I didn't say you blocked them, you let some sit in the dead letter box, some appear quickly. I judge intent according to your idleness in posting or active posting. Idle you my be in the head, active you are disregarding or whatever reason you choose to hold them back.
Lol. Babysitting you is not tops on my activities list.

Actually at a college showcase soccer tournament and occasionally I pop on.

You’re just kinda low priority.

newfie

Oh, le tragedy.

I don’t think I’ve ever watch Fox News, cnn or any cable news network lol. 30 second bursts of yelling at each other isn’t very informative.

i watch about 8 different sources a day including the ones you mentioned and then figure out where the truth is in the middle.

I'm a big fan of howard kurtz and his media buzz coverage. I enjoy watching different news sources from different perspectives to see how they spin the same story.

oldngray

nowhere special
i watch about 8 different sources a day including the ones you mentioned and then figure out where the truth is in the middle.

I'm a big fan of howard kurtz and his media buzz coverage. I enjoy watching different news sources from different perspectives to see how they spin the same story.
Yet the left's knee jerk response is always Faux News!

... despite it only being one source and hardly the only one people pay attention to.

newfie

Yet the left's knee jerk response is always Faux News!

... despite it only being one source and hardly the only one people pay attention to.

sixty minutes should do a story on how different news sources report the same story and then ask each news editor why they presented it the way they did.
it would be eye opening