President Trump

El Correcto

god is dead
Not his base. My Gadar is pretty good and his "story" reads very gay. Just saying. OK with the gay, but it isn't OK when you hide it and then go after your fellow gays politically.
This is stupid.

I’m sick of democrats claiming they want to champion gay rights. What good are gay rights if they are taking away my American rights?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
This is stupid.

I’m sick of democrats claiming they want to champion gay rights. What good are gay rights if they are taking away my American rights?

Trump wants to be your king, and you seem perfectly fine with him being above the law. You Righties mock dictators in Third World clown costumes, and you have a wannabe as president. Yet you see nothing but "freedom".

Trump cares about one person in this world...himself.

El Correcto

god is dead
Trump wants to be your king, and you seem perfectly fine with him being above the law. You Righties mock dictators in Third World clown costumes, and you have a wannabe as president. Yet you see nothing but "freedom".

Trump cares about one person in this world...himself.
I only trust people who care only for themselves and have a selfish motive for helping me. Altruism is a fairy tale liberals grand stand on to force down regressive centralized control for their own selfish motives.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Im starting to agree with you. All these fleeing democrats from New York and California are turning the south ignorant.
Tech industry is booming in Texas because so many people are fed up with **ithole republic of California.

With the liberals and illegals, every major city in Texas will be garbage soon.

BrownArmy

I only trust people who care only for themselves and have a selfish motive for helping me. Altruism is a fairy tale liberals grand stand on to force down regressive centralized control for their own selfish motives.

How absolutely tribal and vicious, what a way to live!

It’s possible that there are just too many people on the planet. Humans thrive much better in smaller groupings.

With the Internet, we’re all connected, sort of, but mostly we just get snarky.

This is why {aliens=0}.

They all died on their own planet, just like we will.

El Correcto

god is dead
How absolutely tribal and vicious, what a way to live!

It’s possible that there are just too many people on the planet. Humans thrive much better in smaller groupings.

With the Internet, we’re all connected, sort of, but mostly we just get snarky.

This is why {aliens=0}.

They all died on their own planet, just we will.
Human beings are tribal and vicious. My life philosophy is not based in delusions on what I am or what people around me are. You’re surrounded by apex predators everyday looking out for their own interests. Government is not a perfect thing because it is ran by scum(human beings) don’t give them power over every aspect of your life, they will abuse it for their own good.

MAKAVELI

Tech industry is booming in Texas because so many people are fed up with **ithole republic of California.

With the liberals and illegals, every major city in Texas will be garbage soon.
Tech is booming in Texas because Tech is the new oil boom. California is the world's 5th largest economy. We're doing just fine.:happy2:

BrownArmy

Do you believe that liberal lie?

Ok, I’ll bite.

Generally speaking, yes, there are too many people on the planet, but not for the reasons ‘liberals’ say (climate, plastic, babies, whatever).

Humans are animals, after all, and research shows us that humans work best in limited groupings, 120 at the upper limit.

This is why cities are fkd, we’re just not wired to be around so many other human animals.

Things start to break down...the circle cannot hold.

Our technology has outpaced our evolution, so we’re stuck in a situation where our brains are still 50,000 years ago, but our society is present-day.

People pretend to be okay with traffic, and waiting in line, and office meetings, but it’s all BS.

Etc.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This is why {aliens=0}.

They all died on their own planet, just like we will.
You have some seriously pessimistic views on alien life fren. Space is vast and life is rare. The likelihood of life developing on a planet anywhere near another planet is exponentially rare.

You have the arrogance to say aliens killed themselves and so will we, unless we tax carbon and eat bugs. Ridiculous liberal nonsense.

vantexan

Ok, I’ll bite.

Generally speaking, yes, there are too many people on the planet, but not for the reasons ‘liberals’ say (climate, plastic, babies, whatever).

Humans are animals, after all, and research shows us that humans work best in limited groupings, 120 at the upper limit.

This is why cities are fkd, we’re just not wired to be around so many other human animals.

Things start to break down...the circle cannot hold.

Our technology has outpaced our evolution, so we’re stuck in a situation where our brains are still 50,000 years ago, but our society is present-day.

People pretend to be okay with traffic, and waiting in line, and office meetings, but it’s all BS.

Etc.
If our brains are 50,000 years ago then who developed the technology?

BrownArmy

You have some seriously pessimistic views on alien life fren. Space is vast and life is rare. The likelihood of life developing on a planet anywhere near another planet is exponentially rare.

You have the arrogance to say aliens killed themselves and so will we, unless we tax carbon and eat bugs. Ridiculous liberal nonsense.

Show me where I said eat bugs and tax carbon.

BrownArmy

If our brains are 50,000 years ago then who developed the technology?

You’re one or two tools short of a full tool-box.

Repeat after me:

Our Technology Has Evolved Faster Than Our Brains.

Our Society Is Based On Our Technological Development.

Our Brains Haven’t Evolved As Fast As Our Technology Has.

Yes, yes, our brains created rockets and iPhones and nuclear weapons, but we’re still working with our 50,000 years’ old brain.

It’s amazing what we’ve accomplished, but...we’re still slaves to our hunter/gatherer/running-from-predators wiring.

I’m not saying bad or good, it’s just the deal.

In some ways it serves us, but in more ways it doesn’t.

I’m all for CRISPR, let’s edit out diabetes and heart disease.

Let’s edit in a human more evolved for space travel.

Etc.