President Trump

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I'm not getting any pleasant images here
impeachment_clock_tck_tck.jpg

I wouldn't say all but if you had said 90%, I would not argue.
putin%20popcorn%20color.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Michael Tracy, a correspondent with The Young Turks, a decidedly liberal outlet, was interviewing the Maxine Waters and appeared to hit a nerve when he asked her if former President Barack Obama was mistaken “to forge military cooperation with Russia in Syria.”

“Look, you and I have a different agenda, young man,” she replied. “I’m out to impeach this president – get that straight. I’m out to impeach the president. I’m not gonna be diverted by people who are Obama haters.”

There you have it , she's only in Congress to impeach the current POTUS.
Does that make everyone who voted for her in CA. happy.

Brown echo

Michael Tracy, a correspondent with The Young Turks, a decidedly liberal outlet, was interviewing the Maxine Waters and appeared to hit a nerve when he asked her if former President Barack Obama was mistaken “to forge military cooperation with Russia in Syria.”

“Look, you and I have a different agenda, young man,” she replied. “I’m out to impeach this president – get that straight. I’m out to impeach the president. I’m not gonna be diverted by people who are Obama haters.”

il_340x270.1188097980_4tof.jpg

MAKAVELI

Yes.

Brown echo

Bumper-Sticker-Impeach-Trump-Anti-Donald.jpg

rod

Retired 23 years

Lewis Black is great. I'm old enough to remember when if you ever said someday people would be able to sell a friggin bottle of water for 2 bucks you would have been locked up in the looney bin. To this day I have NEVER bought a bottle of water. I'm not saying I've never drank one but if I did some one else bought it or it was free. We have our own well with perfectly good water and the city water is good too.

Brown echo

Lewis Black is great. I'm old enough to remember when if you ever said someday people would be able to sell a friggin bottle of water for 2 bucks you would have been locked up in the looney bin. To this day I have NEVER bought a bottle of water. I'm not saying I've never drank one but if I did some one else bought it or it was free. We have our own well with perfectly good water and the city water is good too.
https://www.memrise.com/s3_proxy/?friend=uploads/mems/7145815000150125183329.jpeg ....sex jokes ?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Flipping through channels and I stopped on golf and they showed a picture of Phil Mickelson when he won a tournament as an amatuer.
I thought it was a young Trump ... definitely could have been one of his sons.

1991.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I see why Trump did not keep Prett Bharara after watching his interview by Stephanopoulos.

He is worse than Comey making stuff up all over the place.

Very political Democrat for a supposed objective US Attorney.